Impessions: Assassin's Creed Origins

Started by PZ, November 01, 2017, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

All the German mothers I have knows do lots of shouting. I think it rubbed off on me because I do lots of shouting when I do chores around the house and things do not go as I plan.  :gnehe:

Art Blade

PZ

Because I'm playing Origins, UBI*bleep* sent me a link to a survey about the game, and it took about 20 minutes to complete. It was very detailed and asked dozens of questions about exactly what I like and dislike about the game, and also had a section asking what other games I play. Interestingly for me, there were many check boxes with options that pertain to how I prefer to game, such as like/dislike of side missions versus main mission lines.  They also asked about trust in their support, and I expressed my disappointment in how they do business, not because of my experience with them, but what you chaps have reported.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

fragger

PZ

Thanks gents  :bigsmile:

I'm now at level 29, and am planning my next play through because I have now found all my favorite tools and weapons. Knowing the proper side missions to get the weapons, I can actually get everything I need by level 25. I have a legendary sword, The Fang, which applies poison with every hit, and just did the mission where I got a legendary light bow that also applies poison with each arrow. With these two weapons, my poison darts, and my legendary shield that also delivers poison, I'm all set to continue devastating the bad guys  :evil2:

It is actually quite fun to do my missions over again because in a true open world sense, I'm doing so using different approaches, and the best part is the game does not force me to continue on the main mission line unless I want to, and at this point the next part of the main mission only requires a level 12 competency.

LowPolyOWG

It isn't AC Origins, but Ubisoft is giving away AC: Black Flag for free on Uplay this week ???

Art Blade

already got it (when I was still enjoying their games) and it is a good game. Only problem: multiplayer = multidiots. I only met no more than one player who was actually good without cheating and we're still friends (BlackHalo)

It is basically the same as with Bulletstorm. I only met one player who was good without cheating, and we're still friends (Binnatics) :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

PZ

PZ

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

I just watched a vid with Aya and the sea battle episode. It contains two elements of Black Flag: broad side and ramming. In a way, it was a "light" version of black flag, yes, but it looked more fun because it was comparatively simple. I liked the guy on the drum in the centre of the boat  :anigrin: Also, it looked a lot more polished.

Tags:
🡱 🡳