Impessions: Assassin's Creed Origins

Started by PZ, November 01, 2017, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

very nice :)

by the way, does the game remain open world after the end?

PZ

I was worried about that, but because I'm planning another play through I was not too concerned.  Yes, I finished the game and was immediately put back into the open world just as it was before I decided to go main story mission.

Art Blade

wow

maybe, MAYBE, I'll get that game one day. :anigrin:

PZ

As long as you don't need to contact support, I think you'd love the game.  :gnehe: So far on the console, I have had zero problems (fingers crossed, and knocking on wood).

Art Blade

erm. now that you mention it. I'm willing to bet the moment I lay hands on that game, it will bug out on me like no other. :anigrin:

PZ

:D  You might be the first person using a console that has that many problems!  You might be right in staying away from UBI*bleep*  :gnehe:

Art Blade

if I had a console, it would likely be different but I don't. Which is why I will stay away from it :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

they already had to give me, even let me choose, one of their games for free (It was FC4) because they had screwed up so badly with AC:unity that they had to do something that would look good in public. After only a few weeks when the public interest had ebbed away, their interest in customer care ebbed away, again, too.

In other words, NO THANKS.

PZ

I'm now roaming the world at level 40 with tons of stuff to do. I like this way of getting rid of the main story line so I can do the fun things. I'm now looking at a long list of side quests to relive (having done them once gives me the knowledge that they are the fun part of the game).

I only wish I could save this state so I could play it again and again.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

apparently you found a way that makes short w0#k of the main story and a long stretch of the fun part. :)

PZ

Yes indeed - get rid of the typical gamer interests to focus on what I like to do  :bigsmile:

Art Blade

best way to play and a good game design if you can.

PZ

Here are a few more short ones:
more fire

more poison

a worthy death

killing a top level Phyax

Tags:
🡱 🡳