Impessions: Assassin's Creed Origins

Started by PZ, November 01, 2017, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

PZ

It is interesting to see which games tickles our personal fancy  :gnehe:

Art Blade

I'm pretty sure I'd have the same fun as you with AC:O, but you know why it's a no-go for me. ;)

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

PZ

:D

Now that I'm past the Gennadios part, I've been exploring the world without being harassed by the Phylakes. Now at level 25, I'm still doing all the side missions to level up and am discovering all the "?" areas (that also give me XP). I'll have all those forts, outposts, and other areas to attack once I finally complete the main mission line.

Art Blade

all the freedom to do what you want, that's really cool. I'm glad that you found this game for yourself and keep having so much fun with it :)

fragger

Yep, looks like you've found a gaming oasis for yourself, PZ :anigrin:

PZ

Indeed - great time, and is definitely now on my list of all time favorites for setting, visuals, game mechanics, and most importantly open world nature.  O0

I'm now at level 27 continuing to explore different regions, doing side missions, and seeing how high I can level up before being forced to continue the main mission line.

Art Blade

ah, just quit before you have to, and start over again. :gnehe:

PZ

I don't mind the main mission line too much, and am mostly enjoying the world without the 10 Phylakes patrolling  :gnehe:

It would be fun if I could level up to 40 and then easily deal with all of them  :evil2:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

I already levelled myself up to lvl 40 instantly with Cheat Engine :laughsm: :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

I'd cheat like that!  :bigsmile:

However, I want to test exactly what the developers programmed into the game, or failed to do so  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳