Hitman 2016

Started by PZ, February 12, 2017, 09:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Testing YouTube video embedding - simple cut and past of URL

Art Blade

PZ

Yes it did - this is the same vid you posted on the original site, but it was cut off, and I got a message indicating that the video is no longer available

Art Blade

true, all vid links had that "no longer available" caption for quite some time, now here it's just normal

Art Blade

I noticed one more difference: in the old forum and topic, this video had a limitation, "fullscreen is unavailable" but here it works just fine in fullscreen.

Art Blade

cool vid. World record for Sapienza, the "normal" mission and difficulty.

PZ

This definitely looks like a cool game - reminiscent of a modern day assassin's creed  O0

I do not know why the code in the old site is not working properly.  Might have something to do with the inability to get into the package manager, and that the forum reports that no mods are installed at all.

Art Blade

once we're up and running, I'll delete this topic and start over with a proper Hitman topic.

Right now it's more of a test with random messages and so on. The main issue right now is that we can't (yet) implement screenshots in a way that the post looks like a presentation.

It is more a text version that might contain video links which is nice and so far add pictures as "attachments" that are shown as thumbnails at the end of a post. We need to sort that out first.

PZ

Yes indeed - the videos posting is significantly improved, but the images could be much better

Art Blade

Hitman 2016 is 50% off on steam right now

Actually, it's a Square Enix special going right now which includes the Hitman series.

PZ

I went to Steam and did a search for Hitman 2016, and it did not come up with anything, but I might be doing something wrong - is that exactly what they call it?

I also saw that Just Cause 3 is 75% off and is now $14.99.  The game is kind of good, but not as good as JC2, but at $15 is a good deal

Art Blade

Art Blade

but for you, there's a metal book version (physical disc) out in the shops by now. :bigsmile:

PZ

That's a heck of a good price  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

I got mine for -50%, too. It's the third time steam puts it on special offer. O0

Tags:
🡱 🡳