Cheeseburger pizza

Started by PZ, April 02, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

As you all likely know, we love to cook (and eat), and this is a summertime favorite - a cheeseburger in pizza form.

(PS: when you maximize the image by clicking it, you can scroll through the images using the left and right arrow keys)

The base is mustard and ketchup, then a layer of Mexi-cheese, then the browned ground ribeye, then pizza cheese blend. We had kids over so it was that simple. We also add things like onion, mushrooms, sliced jalapeno, and whatever one likes on a burger

[spoiler text=cheeseburger pizza]This is freshly ground ribeye - the steak that has been vacuum sealed and in the freezer for more than a year. It still looks as fresh as the day I packaged the original steak
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The ground beef was cooked for a pizza topping

My sweetie makes the crust and I do the toppings

The finished pie
[/spoiler]

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

fragger

Nice one O0 Now I want a pizza... and it's still morning here :gnehe:

Art Blade

PZ

Thanks gents; it is fun finding toppings that are different.  The only ones I don't like are things like pineapple or other sugary sweet ingredients. I'm increasingly disliking sweets as I age, which is likely a good thing  :gnehe:

Art Blade

still you call her "sweetie" :huh-new: :anigrin:

PZ

fragger

:anigrin:

I'm finding the same, PZ. I never did like pineapple on pizza. The so-called "Hawaiian" pizzas are about as Hawaiian as I am. When Captain James Cook "discovered" Hawaii on his way up north, I'm pretty sure the natives didn't make him a pizza. Cook initially dubbed the place the Sandwich Islands, and when visiting the islands a second time a year later while southbound on the same voyage, he managed to get himself clubbed to death there. So I guess you could say that instead of Pizza Hawaiian, the natives gave Cook a serving of "Club Sandwich" :evil2:

(Sorry about that, James. I'm actually a big fan, but I couldn't resist...)

PZ

Art Blade

🡱 🡳