Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

I'm a first person gamer myself D_B, so I was skeptical at first about the third person but got used to changing to
first person when aiming. There are a number of things I don't like about the game as with FC2 for that
matter, I'm sure there's not a single game where someone is completely happy.
All I can say is GRW is the closest I got to liking a game as much as FC2 or even more.
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

LowPolyOWG

Tried the new mode. Which plays out like a mix between a battle royale/survival game and King of the Hill. Basically, you need to scout out outposts for gear/the extraction zone and kill players. Due to the low count of 8 people, everyone respawns infinitely. Once you have interacted with 3 radios, you head for the extraction point, which works as a king of the hill mode. Here, you try to stay alive against the 7 other opponents to capture the zone and win. I was lucky enough to win my first game. You can also scavenge money bundles for additional rewards.

It's a competetive mode, but I feel some adjustmets could be made. Like, give us a pistol upon respawning (should not be an overpowered one) so everyone have a fighting chance. Other battle royales has a system where players are given a set loadout upon respawning in some modes. We spawn with knifes, but something to shoot with would be better. Will this be adressed? Nah, most of the w0#k is going into Breakpoint and UBI*bleep* could recycle this mode and rework it in the sequel.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Apparently, UBI*bleep* broke the SR25 Jungle by making it kill vehicles with one shot :laughsm:

Maxed out the stats.

Totally not broken :laughsm:

Art Blade

cool. I see that there's some fun to have :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

Oh, definitely. I guess UBI*bleep* left the vehicle damage on an insanely high number for testing and forgot to change it.

Art Blade

that's entirely possible. Regarding UBI*bleep*, I'm absolutely willing to agree to any statement or suspicion that's describing something others wouldn't necessarily consider "normal," let alone "good." :anigrin:

nex

One doesn't need to purchase the Fallen Ghost DLC for 209ZAR just to get the SR25 Jungle to kill a vehicle with one shot
You can get the Desert Tech for free to do the same thing, even at 400m.

nex

PZ

I wanted to get Wildlands for my laptop, but the price was just about as high as when the game released! However, I was in UBI*bleep* Connect and noticed that they had a free trial so I did the 60 gb download a day or so ago and just tried it. It works fine so I decided to splurge and purchase it.

It was on sale for $10 - what a deal!!

nex

Still the best game imo, even better than FC2

PZ

Quote from: nex on March 11, 2023, 12:15:34 AM
Still the best game imo, even better than FC2

:o  :gnehe:

I just started it up and remembered the first mission. I was trying to figure out how to mark the enemies and do a sync shot. I was able to get them marked, but when I shot, no one else did. :main_knockout:

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳