Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

:laughsm:

Sure feels like it - they just stood around. They should have been leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette to make the image perfect  :gnehe:

nex

I can actually visualize it, wha...what just happened....? while ducking bullets   :main_rofl:
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Quote from: PZ on March 11, 2023, 07:35:18 AM
I just started it up and remembered the first mission. I was trying to figure out how to mark the enemies and do a sync shot. I was able to get them marked, but when I shot, no one else did. :main_knockout:

I started the game back in March, but life got in the way with chores, etc, so not much came of it. However I've now installed the GRW on the new gaming rig and it runs everything on ultra high - the smoke coming off damaged vehicles almost looks real!

I'm jumping from one game to another right now testing how everything works. Last night I played for a few hours and am now at the point where I have two sync shot ability. The game is so much more fun with these graphics. My old Surface 4 kind of ran the game but even on the lowest settings it still threw an error when starting the game.

Dweller_Benthos

Nice you got it looking good on the new rig, and it's been long enough that it's almost like a brand new game!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Sure does feel like a new game. Even the targets (enemies) look so real in the binoculars and when doing the sync.

Tags:
🡱 🡳