Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

PZ

I came across this area while wandering the world, which is so varied it almost feels like each place is unique. When I collected what I wanted I just looked around and marveled at the new places I wanted to explore. This is exactly why I like open world games  :bigsmile:

Art Blade

PZ

Yes, it is a cool place to explore - I wander around and occasionally stumble on missions or other interesting things to do. Yesterday I needed to get into a heavily fortified area which has tall chain link fences, barbed wire, and walls. I called in a rebel mortar strike and accidentally targeted a spot close to me which happened to be near a tall fence - the strike took down the fence and I had a way into the compound. Although the enemy were alerted, I still managed to sneak around to get my objectives.

LowPolyOWG

Currently eliminating the security section of the cartel, as that's the first thing you start to do.

Spoiler
Tip: Capturing El Baro can be a pain in the *bleep*, as he sends Unidad after you. Destroying his escape vehicle (A comm van) prevents the additional reinforcements to spawn.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Yep :gnehe: Still need to evade the Unidad troops, but there's less of them to worry about ;)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Indeed - great tip  :thumbsup:

Here's one for stealing helicopters
Spoiler
Scope the area and look for the pilot - kill him and you can steal the copter at your leisure because the others won't fly the machine

Art Blade

I suppose that method works best when the pilot isn't flying the chopper. :gnehe:

PZ

:gnehe:

I have not tried this method yet, but the reports are that he hangs out nearby  :anigrin:

Art Blade

lay out a carpet of anti-personnel mines around the chopper to make sure he never takes off -- in his chopper, that is. :anigrin:

PZ

Art Blade

hand them over to one of the locals along with instructions that you see fit and call it "a present from the CEO of a security company who adores their w0#k yet prefers to stay anonymous for the time being." :anigrin:

PZ

hmmm... it is possible to grab people and interrogate or kidnap them - I wonder if that applies to characters like that. Would be fun to try if one could get that close.  :gnehe:

Art Blade

then grab a teddy bear and hold a pistol to its temple yelling, "surrender that helicopter or the teddy gets it!" :anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳