Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Both the Uplay/Origin clients do the same thing too.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

I have uncapped broadband connection so downloading updates/patches won't effect me at all.

Time initiated 11:35AM, Downloaded 32.9GB of 43.5GB, Time remaining 3h:17m 

I have never played online/co-op games before GKID, once the game has completed it's download I will most definitely look into it, we are on the same timeline if I'm not mistaken.   
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

you're one hour ahead of GKID unless one or both of you didn't set the time properly in the profile :)

nex

I just checked the world clock, Oslo and Joburg have exactly the same time

LowPolyOWG

Yep :)

Ohh, this week challenge rewards a new variant of the Mk249 called "America" :o

Art Blade

To make it simple:

Nexor, in your profile, your local time doesn't show the correct time. You might want to correct it. :anigrin:

[spoiler text= long version]
Quote from: Art Blade on May 17, 2017, 11:36:52 AMyou're one hour ahead of GKID unless one or both of you didn't set the time properly in the profile :)

Funny, neither one of you seem to have realised what I said then.

GKID could have replied, "my forum time is correct"
Nexor could have replied, "I had to correct mine."

Quote from: nexor on May 17, 2017, 11:43:07 AMI just checked the world clock, Oslo and Joburg have exactly the same time

Instead of checking the world clock, I was expecting you to check your profile (and there your local time) because the forum profile shows that your time right now is set to 11:56PM, which is wrong.

I didn't tell you guys the correct time (and whose was wrong) right away because I was lazy and just checked the profiles of the two of you, which was just a click away. So I didn't know whose time was correct, only that there was one hour time difference.

Now you guys made me check and it turned out that nexor is one hour ahead which means: time to correct the time. :gnehe:[/spoiler]

nex

Feeling my way around the game, driving sucks!!!! totalled four cars so far, killed some pedestrians,
caused about ten road accidents and got killed three times     :anigrin:

So far there's one thing I haven't been able to find, restart from last checkpoint.
I got stuck between a couple of BIG rocks while fighting off Helicopters, fast travel was unavailable because of the attack on me,
the only way out was to get killed   :banghead:

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm:

Btw, my Uplay user name is the same as my OWG name. I'm pretty sure you're "nexor" on Uplay?

nex

Probably nexor63, I dropped the 63 in owg forum

PZ

I'm becoming okay at driving, especially when realizing that you should use the e-brake around curves.  Flying though is the worst I've seen in a game, but I'm getting better at that as well.  All I can say is that it takes lots of practice.

You might just restart the game if you get stuck like that again (or flop onto your own grenade  :gnehe:) - at least you'll restart close to where you were in the game. I've been stuck like that once, and to get out of it I alternated prone/standing up and magically went out of it - just lucky probably.

LowPolyOWG

nex

Sorry I didn't respond on Steam last night GKID, although I was logged on and in the game, I had the game on pause because I was busy in the kitchen feeding the pooches and preparing supper.

I only got back to this pc at about 9pm to exit the game and log off, that's when I saw the greet from you. I was logged on to owg with my other pc at the time and saw the post that you've found me, sorry again mate  O0

LowPolyOWG

No worries, I am busy as well  ;)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

'Murica f***  yeah!

Art Blade

Tactical shooters are fun if you know how to handle yourself. Here's some tactical Q&A.

Q: What do you do if one of those retarded enemies throws a pin at you?
A: Run like hell - he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.

Q: What do you do if he actually does throw a hand-grenade at you?
A: Pull out the pin and throw it back.

:anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Tags:
🡱 🡳