Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

by the way "los extranjeros" means "the strangers" as in "the foreigners"

LowPolyOWG

Yep, those are ex-military personel from various Latin-American nations according to the game
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

the four guys in the screenie certainly look cool, I mean the black gear with yellow or gilded trimmings. But damn, obviously they're supposed to be spec ops and their gear is meant to merge with shadows and darkness.. that yellow ruins it. Might as well wear some massive spurs with rowels and jingle bobs and wrap themselves in ponchos made of bright flashing LEDs.  :anigrin:

[spoiler text= jingle bobs]

in case you don't know jingle bobs..

"A piece of metal dangling next to a spur rowel which makes a ringing sound when moved. Jingle bobs are designed to keep livestock from being spooked by the unexpected appearance of a cowhand, especially in the dark of night."
http://www.lemen.com/imageJingleBob1.html[/spoiler]

PZ

Art Blade

hehe, yes :anigrin:

I admit that I didn't know about jingle bobs before. I originally used "jingling bells" but found it not really fitting so I did some research and came across those jingle bobs ;)

BinnZ

Looking cool was a little too important to have them really merge into the environment, what was actually the primary goal when designing those spec ops outfits :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin: I can say the same for my Ghost Squad and my female character too  :-X

Art Blade

"they didn't really last long but they certainly looked cool when they croaked." :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

nex

I'm getting used to using one of these, attacked and stole an Aircraft without blowing the Aircraft up in the process :anigrin:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin:

Do you forget to log out of the game? Everytime I have joined you, you seem to be AFK.

nex

Sorry GKID   :)
I do most of the missions during the game night time, during day time I would find a place to hide and wait for night,
while waiting I would sometimes run errands, do something or pause the game if it will take too long.
Also when I'm busy with a mission and it's getting late afternoon I pause it, often I leave it like that till the next day to finish the mission.
I only log off when I'm not busy with a mission.
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

PZ

How did you go about stealing the aircraft using that machine, nex?

Tags:
🡱 🡳