Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

What I meant was, I'm getting better in manoeuvring it, when I first started using it I just charged onto the scene and
ordered my guys to fire, some of the enemy thought they could hide behind the aircraft, bad misstake..... :evil2: 
the aircraft I was supposed to steal with everything else got blown sky high     :banghead:
This time it was a more suttle approach and, I moved around so we don't blow the darn aircraft to smitherines  :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

nex

Hunting for the El Yeti ghillie suit was easier than I thought :anigrin:

nex

Tested the HTI Sniper Rifle after attaching the long barrel.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Inside the red circle are two dots, the left one is a jeep with a machine gun.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I hit it with my second shot and it exploded

PZ

Art Blade

nex

To the left just outside the first picture's frame there is a straight section in the road,
I moved to that area taking up position on a big flat rock covered in snow to wait for a convoy which I knew was coming,
the distance to the road was about the same as when I shot the jeep.

When the convoy came into sight I decided to take out the front vehicle first, because of the distance and they were moving it was more difficult,
only managed to hit it with my fifth shot, as the vehicle exploded the driver of the truck decided to bail out
which made it easy to concentrate on the vehicle in the back, by this time I had my range and took it out with my second shot.

The copter pilot was frantically searching for me, wearing the Yeti suit and lying flat on top of a snow covered
rock made it difficult which was what I hoped it would. I couldn't get a good shot in because the copter was
moving from side to side trying to locate me, only after seven shots the copter turned with the nose pointing straight at me,
nailed him with one shot, all I had to do then was go put a tag on the truck, mission accomplished    :anigrin: 

PZ

Nicely done - that's the kind of mission I like quite a bit. I also like that the camo suits actually w0#k in this game, unlike what we have experienced in a prior game  :gnehe:

Art Blade

good thing you didn't spell out "F C 2," it might have been just a tad too obvious. :gnehe:

nex

:D
I miss fraps with this game   :sad-new:
I think I must take the plunge and just buy a new graphics card, then I will be able to run fraps   :evil2:

LowPolyOWG

The HTI is my go-to sniper as well. I mean, anti-materiel everything rifle :evil2: :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

It's a mean gun GKID, specialy with the long barrel and without the suppressor  8)

I also love the scope I'm using with it

LowPolyOWG

And mix it with VHC destruction at 100% :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

The last mission (well, I thought it was the last mission) is a real bitch, took me seven attempts to complete.
I pulled a stunt they couldn't beat   :banghead:

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳