Previous topic - Next topic

nex

I laid my grubby paws onto a GD LAV and drove it almost to the front door,
took some doing mind you, lots and lots of stairs and cement road blocks
and I just made it too   :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

:thumbsup:

One of the things I like about this game is that you can dress yourself appropriately to blend into the background, and even drive vehicles into a hostile area as long as you have chosen your vehicle carefully.

nex

What I don't like about this game is all the time line side missions, there are too many of them and repetitive.
Some of them are quite ridicules.
One particular Antenna deactivate mission takes you smack bang in the middle of a UNIDAD base camp.
Firstly, the second antenna is hell far from the first one and secondly, you're still about a 100m from the camp
when all the soldiers start shooting at you, there is just no way you can get near the antenna.
You can't order a mortar attack, by the time you are close enough and have visual on it your time's run out.

LowPolyOWG

You don't have to them all ;) You need to do 9 of them per upgrade
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

I'm aware of that, the devs should have spent more time and effort on story missions than all the side missions,
finding useless bits and pieces for guns all over the map, which just proves a point we've all been trying to make all along.
The devs don't have much of a story line and is creating ways to fill all the blank spaces so players don't finish the game in three hours.

PZ

When a game has stupid side missions, I simply avoid them - I don't have the patience to try to overcome ridiculous obstacles.  :gnehe:

They remind me of what I hated in JC2 - timed missions that required you to fly through hoops - just plain stupid.

nex

The same with FC4, racing through hoops to accomplish what ???

Art Blade

.. that UBI*bleep* is *bleep*-a-hoop because we let them put us through the hoops?

damn puns. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

I am also picturing UBI*bleep* to *bleep* a snook at those whom they put through the hoops.

:gnehe:

PZ

LowPolyOWG

nex

My Tier 1 was activated, you can increase your weapon's damage level.
I already increased my sniper rifle's damage level to four 

LowPolyOWG

PZ

Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I need to make the game more difficult than it already is for me  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳