Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin: :evil2: Yep, but blowing them up yields just 50% of resources. Pretty sure it doesn't matter as you're lvl 30 :gnehe:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

Respect is earned, not given.

Nobodyknows808

Quote from: OWGKID on July 01, 2017, 03:58:43 AM
Anyway, just ranked "up" to lvl 35 in Tier mode.

/edit: I cropped the rather large quote with lots of screenshots because it was not clear what the reason for the quote was. It doesn't make sense to "just quote" without commenting on it. If you want to comment on a quote, make sure that you don't type your text inside the quote tags. /Art

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

I don't think so. More like a "I'm here, let's try this," *click* "oh, I posted something."

nex

I thought "Guests" can't post Art   ???

nex

My Sniper Rifle is on level 16 now.  :gnehe:
I was at the Koani Bravo Rally Point in the Koani Region it was getting dark then I
noticed on the HUD a convoy approaching from the south. Behind and to the left of the
rally point building is a grassy patch, I went to lie down just in front of this grassy patch
on the salt, wearing my Yeti suit and it getting dark I know it will be very difficult to spot me
First shot I took out the truck, second and third shots the guard vehicles, the radio's went berserk,
the Chopper pilot was frantically looking for me and the next thing UNIDAD choppers appeared from all directions.
With the suppressor removed from the rifle I took these choppers down one-shot-one-chopper,
like someone swatting flies, I lost count eventually but also knew it had to end sometime, it was like shooting up Pala or Selao in FC2.
Was fun while it lasted though   :anigrin:   

Art Blade

good story  :anigrin:

and guests are allowed to post so we can see whether they might participate in a conversation or not. Some people don't want to register / sign up with us but might post if they didn't have to sign up.

LowPolyOWG

PZ

Nice w0#k nex!  O0  I need to try some of those tactics - this game is quite the sandbox when it comes to trying different methods.  :thumbsup:

Yes, as AB mentioned, guests can post but only when they pass the captcha. The spammer counter measures we have in place are taking care of the spammers, which try to hit every single day, but are automatically rejected.

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Played GRW with some randoms I met online. After a sucessfull heli attack, the pickup truck got stuck in mid-air :laughsm:

PZ

LowPolyOWG

nex

Thanks for clearing that up guys   :thumbsup:

Tags:
🡱 🡳