Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

PZ

Some of the funniest JC2 mods were the ones where you could get the locals to ride with you and fight the bad guys, as well as the mod where lots of faction fighting was taking place. I recall faction members hanging out my helicopters firing away  :D  Was always sad however when they were shot and fell out  :'(

nex

Quote from: Art Blade on December 23, 2017, 03:52:24 PM
better than a little "PFFFFfffffffft... *plop*" :anigrin:
That's what the GL's do in Wildlands Art, and if you don't aim high enough the blasted thing might fall at your feet   :banghead: 
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

:D :laughsm: that cracked me up!

Oh man. Yep, I can imagine, vividly :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

Yeah like placing a C4 and accidentally setting it off while standing next to it   :banghead:
and all you can do is say Oh Sh....t !!   ???
happened to me a time or two    :anigrin:

Art Blade

fragger

...Or throwing a grenade, having it bounce off a door jamb and come back to hassle you ??? Especially when a NPC gets in the flipping way of your hasty retreat :banghead:

Art Blade

nex

Yeah fragger, that also happened to me more times than I care to remember   :anigrin:

nex

A thing in Wildlands that have happened to me a few times.

While flying a Helo at low altitude (around 50 feet or so)  and I get into a fight with an enemy
Helo or getting shot at from the ground, so I need to fire back at them. While in the Helo
the left button on the mouse is the fire button and the right button is the enter or exit button.
Anyone want to take a guess which button I press?
Yeah your'e right, I press the frigging right hand button   :banghead:
being too low for the shoot to deploy I become an instant pavement Pizza  ???

PZ

:laughsm: :thumbsup:

I did that a time or two in Just Cause 2  :gnehe:

Art Blade

:D

I did that a couple of times in GTA, exiting a helicopter or worse, a jet :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sniping in this game is so fun :anigrin: I really hope we can pull of shots like this in FC5. The base I am sniping at is about 570 meters away from me :evil2:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Cool... sniping is one of the things in Wildlands that I particular liked. I will return to the game one of these days - I never did finish it.

Tags:
🡱 🡳