Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

nex

It's a bit sluggish though, I was hoping for one of the twin cab Ford F-150 Armored vehicles with a mounted machine gun.
This thing is fast and maneuverable, the armoring also helps for it to last longer in a fight  ;D 
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

Currently verifying the game files. Let's see if that helps ::)

Ahh, 250 MB of corrupted files :banghead: Yay, it works again :anigrin:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Just hit tier 19 and I managed to max out my SCAR-H  :bigsmile:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Yep, I have no idea what UBI*bleep* exactly managed to break ::)

I am just farming convoys at the moment. The Serbu is much better to deal with the convoys, being a semi-auto HTI :anigrin:

nex

I just finished that "Jungle Zombie" challenge.
I started the challenge when it became available, then gave up after the third attempt to kill
him, he's one of those bullet sponges and you don't survive once when shot with his laser gun.
I thought the challenge icon would disappear after two weeks, but it didn't. Yesterday I was bored
so i checked up on the internet and found quite a few video clips from players who did the
challenge so I decided to take up the challenge again.
After numerous failed attempts I found the trick, you need to put as much ammo as you can
into him, he appears out of nowhere fire a few shots at you and your team mates then disappears again.
Only on the second attempt after finding this out did I manage to kill him.

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

nice :thumbsup:

if you compared gaming now and before the internet era, it is infinitely better with internet. Now you check game-specific wikis and related YouTube videos and find out things about "your" game you didn't know existed or you find solutions you'd never have come up with on your own. And talking about games, sharing experiences.. perfect :bigsmile:

fragger

PZ

Indeed; I discovered the same with the Pharaoh's Shadow in Origins - he/she kept vanishing back into the afterlife before I killed them, and online I discovered that if you stray too far, that is the trigger for them to disappear.

nex

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I've actually outgunned UNIDAD   :bbq:

Sometime ago I discovered neither the UNIDAD soldiers nor the cartel army can go into water, they drown  :gnehe:
Almost in the middle of the Media Luna Province is a rally point close to a river with high embankments,
top of the opposite embankment is a major road which is also a convoy route.

A few yards from the rally point are some perfectly positioned rocks to hide behind.
You wait for the convoy, take that out, sneak across river claim the convoy's goods 
then just wait around for a UNIDAD patrol vehicle,
putting a bullet into the grill is a sure way in getting the soldiers to bail out and start shooting,
you hightail it down the embankment swim across the river and get behind those rocks,
from there you take potshots at them    :gnehe:
Very soon rebels arrive on the scene and then the real fight begins, when the UNIDAD level four attack icon appears
they then send the attack Choppers in. Usually that is my cue for pulling a dissapering
act which will then cancel all attacks. But, because I was high up on a embankment opposite the river
and behind rocks the soldiers couldn't get to me, they didn't even know where I was hiding,
the choppers zoom in on you the moment they arrive, lying flat behind rocks the choppers had to line up on me,
that gave me time to get a bead on it and shot them down one by one as they arrive.
After the fourth chopper bit the dust everything went quiet, although the alert still showed
nothing happened, after waiting around a few minutes I went back to the rally point.   :vacation:

PZ

Excellent tip, nex  O0

I do not like how powerful the Unidad are, so this tidbit will allow me to plan my attacks more effectively  :thumbsup:

nex

My pleasure mate, I'm going to give it another go to see if I can get the same results

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Year 2. Soo, that's UBI*bleep*'s new "live services" model in a nutshell. Not bad, compared to the shenigans EA/Activision Blizzard have done with their "live services" :banghead: Then you have R*, which apparently runs GTA Online as a live service...

Tags:
🡱 🡳