Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

:'( :'( :'(
I have to withdraw my brag, I kept the soldiers away from me because of the river which made it easy
to concentrate on the choppers, at one stage there were
about 20 of them coming down the embankment just to drown in the river.
For a few seconds everything is quiet then about four patrol vehicles arrive at a spot opposite me with two
choppers arriving at the same time, after taking down the choppers two more arrive, by that time
all the soldiers are drowned and then for a few seconds nothing happens then it starts all over again.
I wasn't killed once but my ammo was getting low, I decided to sneak away towards the rally point
knowing it will cancel the attack, they will get me eventually just as soon as I run out of ammo
Respect is earned, not given.

nex

Quote from: OWGKID on April 03, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Year 2. Soo, that's UBI*bleep*'s new "live services" model in a nutshell. Not bad, compared to the shenigans EA/Activision Blizzard have done with their "live services" :banghead: Then you have R*, which apparently runs GTA Online as a live service...
All that will only apply to players who's playing online and purchased all the additions.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Reminds me of the endless waves of mercs in the big towns in FC2 - never did like that unlimited attack where you either run away or run out of ammo.  :banghead:

nex

This is very much the same scenario  :banghead:

LowPolyOWG

Latest update added Sam Fisher. Doing his quest unlocks proper NVGs, requested by the community. The mission is a piece of *bleep*, you need to first infiltrate the base quietly. No, you can't clear it out with sync shot, prior to meeting him. The game respawns that place with enemies again :angry-new: Anyway, screw that, I'd rather play FC5. Disable the Tier One mode and set the difficulty to "Easy" if you intend to do this...

PZ

I hate it when developers turn a perfectly good game into something you don't want to play any longer. I'm sure it is part of their business model - let gamers play for a certain amount of time, but not too long else they won't purchase another game right away.  :banghead:

It is like the night time bug in FC5 for me - I was trying to use a helo to get the drug gun boats, but it was so dark I could not even see the boats, and tried to use the map marker as my target. With the game as unplayable as that, I quit playing and have not returned.

nex

Quote from: OWGKID on April 13, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
Latest update added Sam Fisher. Doing his quest unlocks proper NVGs, requested by the community. The mission is a piece of *bleep*, you need to first infiltrate the base quietly. No, you can't clear it out with sync shot, prior to meeting him. The game respawns that place with enemies again :angry-new: Anyway, screw that, I'd rather play FC5. Disable the Tier One mode and set the difficulty to "Easy" if you intend to do this...
There's a trick to it GKID, infiltrate is quite easy, the moment the s#$% hits the fan call in rebel assistance immediately then crouch next to the table standing at the stairs, just watch out for the sniper on the roof, he'll get you through the opposite doorway, move just a fraction to the right, not too much or you will be exposed through the door right at you. Let one of your team members take out the sniper, as soon as the whole area is crowded with UNIDAD soldiers order a mortar strike right in front of you, you and everyone else in the room will be safe from the mortars, but it will clear out a lot of resistance, when it's reset order another strike. You can call in rebel assistance everytime it resets.
I used the Llamativo LMG, it has a big mag and lots of ammo, just watch the windows at the stairs, I even managed to get some UNIDAD's through the wall.
After Sam did his thing stay where you are and wait for the UNIDAD recall, watch the choppers, they are like bees allover the place, while I was in that spot not one chopper managed to get me. After the recall I called for more assistance. Then I noticed the remaining UNIDADS and rebels moved away and the choppers disappeared, wait till it looks quiet enough to move out.
If you're lucky the jeep in front of the building will still be there, use it. Just watch it, the moment you're mobile choppers will appear, once you're out on the road you will encounter a few semi roadblocks at the sharp corners of the road, just keep on racing.     
Good luck, I kind of enjoyed it   O0

nex

The problem PZ, I don't think these devs realize how idiotic they are, they can thank
their lucky stars I'm not one of the big bosses, I'll fire the whole damn lot of them    :angry-new:

Art Blade

we should recommend nex to them as a very capable and efficient manager, then :evil2:

PZ

nex

Have you attempted the mission again GKID?

LowPolyOWG

No, but I am busy with FC5. I'll see if I retry one day :)

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on April 13, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
we should recommend nex to them as a very capable and efficient manager, then :evil2:

nex has my vote O0

Art Blade

nice :anigrin: I can virtually hear either back-slapping or more likely, knuckle-sandwiches being generously administered to that crew over there. :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳