Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

This camo suite was only introduced as a prototype a few weeks ago with the successfully completing of a special mission.
There is one other weird thing.
PZ you mentioned The Predator movie, not knowing the movie I didn't think anything of it until Art now mentions sci-fi.
Some time ago this sci-fi character "The Predator" was introduced also as a special mission, he wears such a cloak.
Just before he fires laser beams at you he appears without the cloak, you have to use the most powerful gun in the game and you have to shoot him
in the head before he disappears wearing the cloak again, you need to shoot him something like twenty times before he finally dies with a big explosion.

You don't have to do any of these up to now four "special missions", the other three were fine. I think UBI*bleep* realized they made a mistake with this mission, doubt it if any player enjoyed this mission.
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

Well, bullet sponges is the next "new thing" for the Ubified formula. Looking at FC New Dawn, which will probably be the prototype for FC6. Heck, it takes after The Division 1 and 2 down to it's building your base mechanic.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

Art Blade

nex

It's the most powerful sniper rifle in the game specially when maxed out completely like mine

Dweller_Benthos

Teammates running in front of you while you're scoped in ....  >.<
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

nex

Art Blade

it made me burst out laughing when I shot someone in the head who had walked right in front of me when I fired :D It was Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword. I still remember it because it was one of my own soldiers.

Dweller_Benthos

"Hey buddy, ever heard of situational awareness?"

Apparently not.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

That's really cool nex  O0

I really like the exploding rounds used in that rifle.  I also enjoyed that assault truck scene in the beginning - reminds me of the ATPs in FC2, except that you're the guys in the trucks  :thumbsup:

nex

Thanks PZ, I love that assault truck, the doors are Armour plated (whether it helps or not, I don't know)
it look cool though, It goes and sound like it has a V8 motor in and that mean looking gatling gun 
makes it my favorite vehicle.

nex

Art Blade

alright, the end was a bit.. like, there's missing something. I suppose that what's missing is the next mission?

Well done, no casualties, you didn't lose any team members, didn't get yourself killed.. nice O0 Except you lost some radioactive stuff.. :gnehe:

Damn, looking at the text I'm typing, that's a harsh difference compared to the 360 res of that vid, almost as bad as watching TV with an old antenna  :gnehe:

nex

The entire mission is in two parts, and each part is split into two.
Part 1, you're supposed to sneak into the base, meet up with your contact,
find the pilot to get the code.
Part two, steal the Helicopter and fly it to the rally point dodging about seven SAM launchers
and being attacked by about six Viper choppers.
After meeting up with the "Boss" I was supposed to fly up to the high rocks where the icon
was pointing, once there it triggers the meeting with the contact, then the location of the
pilot gets triggered, then the Helicopter is triggered, the route you have to fly is indicated
by the markers up to the rally point.

I decided to attack the base before triggering the mission, by the time I triggered the mission the base was clear.
You noticed while following the markers I got to a point where the UNIDAD attack was triggered,
the first time I did the mission I continued and got blasted out of the sky by Viper choppers.
The second time when I got to that point I hovered waiting for the attack, to my surprise
the attack was called off, I followed the river then banked to the right straight for the rally point
without getting shot at.
The second mission is hell, and I might do it again, if and when I do it I will do it in arcade mode
(easy) and with Tier One deactivated. That will make it a lot easier. 

Art Blade

that sounds like a hell of a mission :) And nicely done, tricking the game O0

Tags:
🡱 🡳