PZ

Thanks; we'll see how long I can continue playing this time.  :gnehe:

Art Blade

what, you're still playing it?

<ducks thrown objects, runs away screaming>

PZ

Art Blade

nex

I played Ghost Mode a few times PZ, and learned a few valuable tricks, you don't
have to do any missions before getting some decent equipment first.
So first, I went and fetched the HTI Sniper rifle, while in the process, I picked up as many skill
points and supplies en-route.
Then got the T5Xi Tactical scope and the long barrel, I've also found the MK 17 Nerd
assault rifle to be the best.
I can give you the locations for the rifle, scope and long barrel.
The HTI with long barrel will make it easy stopping vehicles with the least amount of shots,
it will also take down choppers, before they get you.
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

that reminds me of what PZ did in Assassin's Creed, I think it was Origins: level up to the max, then begin the missions. So I think that's exactly what he likes.

Isn't it, PZ? :)

nex

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

My latest

Art Blade

nex

Yes it is  :thumbsup:
I've got it maxed out, so I will test it's performance later on   

nex

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on March 24, 2019, 04:26:22 AM
that reminds me of what PZ did in Assassin's Creed, I think it was Origins: level up to the max, then begin the missions. So I think that's exactly what he likes.

Isn't it, PZ? :)

Yes it is!

It would be great if you could give me the locations of the good equipment nex!  Like AB wrote, I like to be well equipped in the hostile environment.

So far I've only done a few of the missions like freeing some prisoner, defending a radio transmitter, and an assortment of side stuff. As I go into the game, it kind of reminds me of the Far Cry games. I really like the drone and the sync shot ability. I only wish the game would allow greater numbers of sync shots rather than just one with a long cool-down period.

Another note, I don't recall if this game is the on in which the helicopter flight was absurdly difficult, but with the update, there is a "New" preset in the helicopter part of the options which makes flying just about as good as it gets in a game. I flew a chopper yesterday and it was a pleasure, and so easy to do even though I just started the game.

Art Blade

:thumbsup:

and nice vid nexor, that was a close call but you can obviously rely on these buddies unlike those of FC2.

nex

To the north east of Montuyoc Bravo is Montuyoc training base, the base is split into two.
You'll find the rifle inside the armoury which is located in the north side.
West of the base are some ruins, from the ruins w0#k your way around the base towards
a tower on the far side, there's no one in the tower and from there you can get to the armoury.
As soon as you have it and you haven't alerted anyone you can use the new re-deploy function
in getting out of there.

Looking at the map, Koani Delta is in the far corner of the Province, trace the road passing
the rally point towards east, keep to the right at the split till you get to Huertas Mine.
There's no bad guys here, as you enter the gate turn right and behind the building are a few
containers, the scope is in one of them.

Go to San Mateo Bravo, on the map to the right is an outpost, there's a road from that outpost
going south toward a second outpost (plenty bad guys), the video clip "Rambo Style" was at this outpost,
the long barrel is inside the armoury.

nex

Thanks Art.
I did a stupid thing there, I missed the gate I used when entering the grounds.
I knew how to get to the secondary gate, so that was my only way out.

Flying the chopper is a breeze after the fix PZ.
Once you have the HTI with the long barrel and the T5Xi scope you can gather more skill
points and supplies much easier to max out the sinc shots and drone. I found these to be the most important.  Enjoy   O0

Tags:
🡱 🡳