Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

PZ

A few more videos - they are short

Sniper action with the MSR

This area really reminds me of FC2 because of the river boats, and the bridges.  Plus of course, the general landscape. Makes me feel like I've come home again.

These are some of the collectibles - the add to the story, and are also reminiscent of FC2 - the Jackal Tapes.

Dweller_Benthos

Looks pretty cool, if only it was 1st person.....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Yeah, I know what you mean, but at least the aiming is in 1st. I actually like the 3rd perspective for movement because it gives me a sense of a wider field of view.

LowPolyOWG

The other GR games have also been third person shooters.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Got the SCAR-H some days ago.

Heavily customized AK-12

After customizing my HK417/G28, the gun decided to levitate on its own. Must be some new secret German tech :gnehe:

Thermal vision.

The audio design of the game is well done. I assume UBI*bleep* recorded them on a gun range (the majority of games tend to do that). Watched a video of the HTI being shot in real life and the sound was very close to the in-game version  :bigsmile:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Nice  O0

I've seen comments complaining that the story line is weak, and on the surface it appears to have merit. However, when you take the time to read/listen to the Kingslayer files, there is quite a bit of back story, much like I appreciated in FC2, another game in which you had to take time to investigate and explore.  :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

It seems that will be the new formula in the next UBI*bleep**bleep* titles. Explore location X, collect Y :-X Anyway, I don't mind as GTA V wanted you to explore the worlds when it came to the "?" marks (Strangers and freaks).

AFAIK UBI*bleep**bleep* seems to prioritize game world<story. I wish they'd take a Rockstar, as those games are developed years between them (GTA V, 5 years, RDR2, 7 years). Too bad UBI*bleep**bleep* is a publicy traded company and not like Valve. Gotta please them shareholders...

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Nice :)

:S

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

PZ

I did something similar yesterday, but against a Unidad chopper. It flew around looking for me and I targeted them with the sync system - my chaps took out three gunners but would not take out the pilot. It was funny watching the pilot trying to take me out without any gunners.  :gnehe:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Another nice way to stop a convoy is letting the game do it for you. Disabling the target vehicle with a distance of +600 meters will delete the AIs driving the vehicles  :gnehe:

PZ

:thumbsup: :D  I love the strange things that can happen in open world

Tags:
🡱 🡳