Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

PZ

Not nearly what nex does, but this is fun using the drone

Art Blade

yay :anigrin: Cool, PZ is back in action O0

Must be fun to be able to use that drone just about everywhere and remotely kill targets with sync shots :)

PZ

I love using the sync shots, and am preferentially upgrading the drone whenever I obtain skill points. I'll hide in a good spot, and in consecutive waves of drone attack, will do away with the opposition until I can just casually stroll into the area  :gnehe:

Art Blade

:)

Oh, from what I've observed watching nex, you could have marked those three targets and aimed at the fourth one yourself. When you shoot yours, the other three will get shot at the same time. Would have prevented them from detecting bodies I guess.

PZ

That's good to know!  I musty have missed that in nex's videos. I have the great sniper rifle now, the HTI, and it will be easy to use.  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

have fun checking that out for yourself now O0

nex

Yep, PZ's back in action, nothing wrong with the mission PZ, hope you picked up the Intel in the building to the left
and the weapon crate in the other building.
The drone is great, once you've maxed it out it can a lot for you.
I often use it to clear out a building or sending it into a mine to go clear up.
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Yeah, I got all the good stuff, and am having a great time this play through.

Funny that I do not remember the game hardly at all.

Art Blade

all the better, always a brand new experience :gnehe:

nex

No matter which missions I already posted, you bring them on PZ  O0

nex

Have you had a look at the Daily challenges PZ?

PZ

Thanks gents - it has been much more fun than the first time I played the game. The map is so large I am probably covering territory I have never seen before. Right now I'm collecting intel either from stashes, interrogating bad guys, or talking to the locals. There are so many mission icons on the map right now I doubt I'll ever get through then all!

Still refining my sync shot technique, and this is one of my favorite parts of the game - reminds me of the stealth aspects in some of the other UBI*bleep* games.

Other than sound effects, music, and a couple of inconsequential features, this game is for me, what Far Cry should have been. I've not had any of the really annoying forced dumb stuff I had to do in FC5 just to advance.

Art Blade

nex

Other than having the sinc shot and drone maxed out, is to max out the Rebel support.
Guns for hire and mortar side missions are the most difficult, the spotting (Rebel Recon) is the easiest
and quickest to max out, I use it all the time. I've picket up a glitch with the Vehicle drop-off mission
and later saw another player performing a similar thing. 

Tags:
🡱 🡳