Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

I only show the good ones PZ, I'm sure we all would like to have your videos here, good or not so good.
Do you remember sometime ago I did two videos, a how to do it and a not how to do it.
It was racing a snow mobile over a cliff, we love the mishaps.
Respect is earned, not given.

nex

By the way GKID, that was with Tier 1 Mode activated, and both rifles are maxed out

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Quote from: nex on April 11, 2019, 10:47:19 AM
I only show the good ones PZ, I'm sure we all would like to have your videos here, good or not so good.
Do you remember sometime ago I did two videos, a how to do it and a not how to do it.
It was racing a snow mobile over a cliff, we love the mishaps.

:D :thumbsup: I guess I should show a couple more. I am getting better, and the videos are only a couple of minutes or so.

nex

Art Blade

the not so perfect runs are oftentimes more entertaining than the all too smooth ones :anigrin: Also, we're not perfect and watching failure makes us think, "hey, I'm the same," and feel good about it that we're not alone in failing :)

PZ

Well, here is one that is actually a success - a "Steal the helicopter" mission that is probably the easiest one I have ever done. Fortunately it is quite short:

nex

Nice  O0
I see you getting your sinc shots working well

PZ

Yeah, it is nice to get things sorted  :thumbsup:

I also upgraded my drone to EMP and explosive, which makes it more fun to attack areas disabling their defenses.  O0

Art Blade

cool O0 well done :)

good video quality. 720p, no frame rate indicated. Is it like 50?

PZ

Thanks! Actually, I do not know - I'm using a PS4, and all I do is click a button, trim the video and it is automatically uploaded - takes only seconds. One of the things I like about the console is that everything is so simple, with very little need to remember procedures (you all know how bad my memory is  :gnehe:).

Art Blade

as long as you remember how to record vids and not forget to upload them, I'm perfectly fine with your memory :gnehe:

PZ

:D :thumbsup:

That's the good thing - even if I lose Internet connection, the console will still remember to automatically upload things when connection is re-established. I don't need to remember much!

Besides, as you know, I rely on your unbelievable memory to keep me on task  :gnehe:

nex

There's a helicopter to steal at a soccer field, I was driving a UNIDAD APC, thinking this will be an easy one, the squad
member operating the turret let loose at everything moving, one on the sicarios moved in front of the chopper and got blow sky high,
accompanied by bits and pieces from the chopper    :banghead:

nex

I had a major problem with recording, there's no indication that you're recording,
so I changed the recording button to the caps lock button, the caps lock has a indicator light.
No more forgetting to press record  :anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳