LowPolyOWG

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The "glitch"

Sniped a guy at 560 meters :anigrin:

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

I was in a mission to steal a cartel super car and wanted to see if I could sneak past the cartel attackers.  I let the area settle down a bit, then sneaked in to steal the car.  Then it was relatively easy to sneak by the guards.

There is so much to explore, and the vistas are outstanding.  Makes me want to go to the far away places and simply explore. I like the fact that you are not attacked every time you go on the road, like you are in the Far Cry games

Collecting intel - this time to place skill point way points on the map

LowPolyOWG

Same here :) At the moment, I spend my time looting every area and then, I'll do the missions :bigsmile:

UBI*bleep* added burned skin effects on dead NPCs this time ???

A bonfire :evil2:

PZ

Sure is easier that way  :thumbsup:

I still have nor run across any deal breakers in the game for me. there are timed side missions, but you can take or leave them which is okay for me because I can come back to them once I have leveled-up my character a bit.

PZ

My son and I played yesterday and he is helping me get a good array of weapons. Yesterday he said "lets get you a pig, dad", which we accomplished rather easily - he kept everyone at bay and I simply ran in to steal the weapon.  :gnehe:

Because my character level is still low, I was having trouble shooting down helicopters, but it is now rather easy with the pig.

As we were playing, one of his friends came online and joined our game - he is an excellent sniper. They have both completed the game so they were helping me collect things and complete a few missions to level up - the two of them were on a ridge while I ran into some kind of resort where I was to protect the area. It was cool to see the cartel guys running toward me only to be vaporized before they ever got to my position - in fact, I only had to kill the very last enemy who was hiding behind a wall.  :gnehe:

It is quite fun doing co-op with competent players, especially when they are being very patient with a gamer that has little competence.

Art Blade

that's the way it should be played. Very nice O0

PZ

It is about the only way I can be that successful in a blitz attack  :D

I normally need to spend large quantities of time sniping - moving - sniping - moving again  :gnehe:

Art Blade

I like true co-op. It is not about showing off in front of your team mates but to help one another and to achieve a common goal.

PZ

I typically do not do online mostly because I am the weakest link in the chain, and hold everyone back, which I intensely dislike doing - not fun for anyone involved. Because there was nothing for those two boys yesterday to achieve, it felt okay to do co-op with them.  :bigsmile:

LowPolyOWG

This game is quite enjoyable even though the story is cringy. Sometimes, I do some errors which ruins my day :-X

PZ

Yeah, the story can be  a bit off for some people, but I personally do not even notice - the basic theme of the bad guys versus the good guys is good enough for me.  The only deal breakers for me are bosses, ghosts, goblins, zombies and the like. I enjoy at least pretending that I'm in a world that is sane.  This world is amazingly complex and diverse - I continually find the urge to explore because you can see so far away, and there are so many interesting things that pique my curiosity.

Art Blade

Join the forces -- go places exotic, meet exotic people, and kill them. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

BinnZ

Quote from: PZ on May 04, 2017, 11:33:06 AM
...I enjoy at least pretending that I'm in a world that is sane...

You must be enjoying life :gnehe:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳