Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

Thanks Art, I'm glad you liked it, yeah those civilians are a pain, that fat woman
often steal my trucks    >:(
The reason for the preparation....
When you do it the way the devs planned it you run into a fight when you arrive at the
truck. after you sort of cleared the way for the bomb guy the real fight begins,
the sicarios arrive there with vehicles and everyone is throwing grenades around often
blowing up the truck or the chopper mortars it, game fail.
Stashing the guy inside the truck and moving it changes the whole game plan,
those trucks are there to prevent any sicarios from getting to you or the truck   :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

yes, it all became clear towards the end. I like stuff like that, finding ways to make life easier for oneself :anigrin: Once you know a mission well enough and if you are allowed to be creative, that's the time to come up with erm, alternative, ways to play it :gnehe:

PZ

Nicely done, nex  :thumbsup:

People stealing your vehicles is rather annoying  >:(

nex

Thanks guys   O0
I did another mission where I needed to block two roads, while blocking the one road
she goes and steals my trucks from the other road I've already blocked.
I also drove over her after she stole a vehicle for the second time   :angry-new:

Art Blade

PZ

So, you can kill those pesky thieves? That part of the game would be more annoying than fun unless there is a way/method to get rid of them.

Art Blade

nex

Quote from: Art Blade on February 13, 2019, 09:33:45 PM
he runs them over, I think :gnehe:
Not more than three per mission Art    :-X :evil2:
after three you get a fail mission, no matter what you busy with  :-\  :anigrin:

nex

Besides, your squad members calls you dumb *bleep*   ::)

Art Blade

PZ

Sounds more like your squad members are dumb asses. After all, who would watch someone try to steal your vehicle, see you stop them, and then have the unmitigated gall to call you a dumb *bleep*.  :-X

Art Blade

nex

The game devs did it to prevent you from injuring civilians, not like any of the FarCry games
In those games I accidentally killed many civilians   

PZ

Yeah, but a civilian who is stealing vehicles is asking for it in my opinion. If you don't want to get run over, then don't steal cars  :gnehe:

Art Blade

I remember I got punished in FC3 for running over too many natives. I remember a sign popping up on my screen that kind of said, "we do not tolerate killing of innocents," or some such, and I was reset to I believe mission start or something.

However, in GRW, three innocents is within the limits? I can already tell how many car-stealing people are going to kick the bucket by taking them out without remorse :evil2:

Tags:
🡱 🡳