Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Sounds like a kill the civilians mod is needed. I like to play the games, but lose interest so quickly that I prefer cheating or modding the game in some way to enhance my experience. I like the Nexus site for mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconwildlands/mods/

Unfortunately I did not see a mod to get rid of pesky civilians.  :undecided-new:

Art Blade

Art Blade

I mean, I was talking three, and you go for mass-murder :gnehe:

nex

:laughsm:
The civilians in this game remind me of the Blue Wildebeest in FC2
Dumb asses......
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: PZ on February 14, 2019, 08:56:48 AM
Unfortunately I did not see a mod to get rid of pesky civilians.  :undecided-new:

Probably because people prefer modding Dunia based games. Which is an easier engine to toy around with. There is no Anvil dataminer available so no unofficial modding tools available.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

PZ

nex

Art Blade

that was intense, I forgot to eat my popcorn :thumbsup: :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

PZ

Looks interesting  :thumbsup:

These DLCs are free?

nex

They call them "Spec Ops patch" PZ, and yes they are free, and auto download/install
when you launch the game, Size: PC 19.7 GB - Xbox One 18.4 GB and PS4 20.3 GB
Worthwhile improvements for me at this stage is the time selector and the re-deploy.
Time select is limited to 06h30, 12h00, 19h30 and 23h00 and you need to re-deploy
for it to take effect.
The re-deploy function is a major improvement, if you're in a fix, all you have to do is
open your map press and hold "R" you will then re-deploy in a safe area not far from where you were.

Art Blade

PZ's bandwidth will be the painful bottleneck when it comes do downloading that patch. :(

LowPolyOWG

PZ

???

I'm now afraid to start the game because I have not done so in a long time. If I need to download a bunch of patches like that, I'll need to keep my console on for a week or more

Tags:
🡱 🡳