"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

nex

Thanks guys   ;D

You have to do this mission without alerting the enemy, it's one of the
daily challenges, with a restriction.
The normal campaign version have no restrictions, you can Rambo in if you like
but it will just bring more enemies to deal with. 
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Quote from: nex on March 12, 2019, 09:57:30 AM
... you can Rambo in if you like but it will just bring more enemies to deal with.

Sounds like the endless waves of mercs in FC2  :gnehe:

nex

They can be defeated PZ, unlike FC2 in GRW you have three buddies to help you out
as long as you utilize them.
You can also play hide and seek which works most of the time. You kill one or two then
quickly move to another spot, if I can I circle around them, take one or two out and
repeat the procedure.    :lamp:

PZ

Nice  O0  I particularly like the idea of your hide and seek method, which would really be funny to play  :gnehe:

I was on holiday for a few days and set the console to do it's updates while away. They downloaded and installed automatically, and now all my games are not ready to play.

Art Blade

PZ

:laughsm: I knew you'd catch that!

Actually, because games are updated so often, only Wildlands is ready to play at this time, but if I travel more, then I can keep all of my games updated.

Art Blade

:gnehe: And I had a hunch it might actually be like what you said, for the reasons you gave :anigrin: Horrible, really, when having to cope with a seriously slow downlink.

Dweller_Benthos

You can piggyback off my internet if you want, PZ, we just need a 3,000 mile long cat5 cable, right? lol I feel your pain, I really do, I'm just glad I'm no longer in that boat.
D_B

Art Blade

PZ

Thanks for the thoughts D_B  O0

I watch with envy as my kids, who live in town, are able to stream free or inexpensive video, and update their devices and software in seconds while I need to judiciously choose the proper time to do updates.  Streaming video of course is just a pipe dream.

nex

I know how you feel PZ, we were like that before broadband, then broadband came and
our download speed was one of the fastest in the world, I even bragged about it here.
The more people got broadband the slower it became, up to a point where my old dialup
could give it a run for it's money. Then came fiber, my download speed is around 10 Mbps
and upload at max about 4Mbps.

Wildlands updates usually don't take long

Dweller_Benthos

I hear you PZ, but you might not want to hear that last night I had a gaming live stream on just to listen to it while I browsed memes on imgur. Yes, I have sunk to a new low.... 

:vacation:
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳