Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

hehe, I can completely rely to that :anigrin: Well, maybe now you can. Perhaps splitting a mission (record two or three parts) helps, too.

nex

Was thinking of doing just that, like watching a once a week tv series. What do you think, Friday nights or Wednesday?    :evil2:   :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

given that here on OWG I don't see much action during the weekends, you're probably better off on Wednesdays :anigrin:

nex

PZ

Thanks for the tip on the TAR-21 nex  :thumbsup: I think I'll w0#k on getting it. The assault rifle is my main weapon of choice.

On an aside, I did a "steal the helicopter" mission yesterday in which I made a mistake and the Lieutenant started running away with the chopper. As I watched the copter flying away, I decided to try a sync shot, which was effective, killing the Lieutenant and the helo somehow landed itself. After clearing the area, I was able to complete the mission and fly to the destination.

Then there was a "steal the truck" mission in which you are to drive a truck filled with glass syringes to a location. Of course, the glass is fragile so you need to be extremely careful, kind of like a similar mission in Just Cause 2. This has been my favorite mission to date, and was loads of fun planning and executing the steps needed to easily arrive at the destination.

Art Blade

nex

There are quite a few of the "steal the helicopter" missions PZ, with my first playthrough I messed up a number of them, I tried your stunt
everytime and only succeeded once, the other times the helo came crashing down   :banghead:
I also like the "steal the truck" mission, I did that mission a few days ago as one of the daily challenges, I made it to the drop off accompanied
by flying bullets from a UNIDAD patrol.
As I turned into that little side road I bump into the patrol, if it wasn't for all the rebels right there the UNIDAD would have nailed me.   

nex

There are a number of players who would purchase the Fallen Ghost DLC so they can get the
BFG-50A sniper rifle PZ.
UBI*bleep*'s boosting their sales advertising the BFG-50A can punch through almost anything.
The D_T HTI is free and will stop vehicles with one shot when maxed out, where the maxed out BFG would often
need a second round depending on the vehicle. The only advantage the BFG has is rate of fire.
So, if you're interested in getting the BFG-50A, my suggestion is, don't waste your money.

PZ

Quote from: nex on April 09, 2019, 01:05:53 PM
There are quite a few of the "steal the helicopter" missions PZ, with my first playthrough I messed up a number of them, I tried your stunt
everytime and only succeeded once, the other times the helo came crashing down   :banghead:
I also like the "steal the truck" mission, I did that mission a few days ago as one of the daily challenges, I made it to the drop off accompanied
by flying bullets from a UNIDAD patrol.
As I turned into that little side road I bump into the patrol, if it wasn't for all the rebels right there the UNIDAD would have nailed me.   

I absolutely loved the truck mission, and when driving to the drop off point I kept checking the mini-map for enemy, and when I saw them, I parked the truck and dispatched them with sync-shots, so I completed the entire mission without alerting anyone along the way, and casually drove into the drop point.

Art Blade

Quote from: nex on April 10, 2019, 08:14:16 AMthe
BFG-50A sniper rifle

I watched the vid on your channel that compares those two weapons and I'm surprised you didn't post it here.. maybe you should :gnehe:

nex

nex

Quote from: PZ on April 10, 2019, 09:59:19 AM
I absolutely loved the truck mission, and when driving to the drop off point I kept checking the mini-map for enemy, and when I saw them, I parked the truck and dispatched them with sync-shots, so I completed the entire mission without alerting anyone along the way, and casually drove into the drop point.
Don't you guys think it's a good idea ganging up on PZ so he can bring video's of his missions.
For a starter, I'm on strike.....   :evil2:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

I assume that was without Tier Mode enabled?
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Quote from: nex on April 11, 2019, 12:44:51 AM
Don't you guys think it's a good idea ganging up on PZ so he can bring video's of his missions.
For a starter, I'm on strike.....   :evil2:

I'm embarrassed to show my videos after seeing your missions, nex. I have a few, but they reveal me to be as incompetent a gamer as a little kid.  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳