Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by Art Blade, February 13, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Wow, that's quite detailed, to arrive late and there be a consequence.  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

indeed, and isn't it astounding that this game's script is twice the size of the book trilogy of Lord Of The Rings? Did you see the pic with those huge piles of paper, the script? Wowzers. That explains why it is next to impossible to get bored in this game  :)

PZ

Absolutely! You could probably play it for years

Art Blade

Finally, I just sold most of the stuff that I don't need, including from the trunk, the horse's saddlebags and my inventory, and now I've got a total of 40,916 Groschen ??? I thought it was a bit much when I added 20k to the miller's strongbox (which had contained 1k again, his purse obviously had been refilled by the game and 1k isn't shabby at all) but I actually sold him items worth just as much -- I could have haggled for even more if he had had more money, crazy :anigrin:

I don't think that I'll ever have to pick up anything (loot to sell) ever again during this playthrough but it is so tempting to collect stuff, I can't stop doing that :D

PZ

I know what you mean - I still collect in most games even though I do not need to. FC5 is another example where you can use as many throwables or use other consumables as you like because there is so much loot for you to be able to craft your goods.

Art Blade

damnation.. I keep getting weird glitches that causes my character to use up stamina without replenishing it and for the first time my game keeps crashing randomly.

That means I'll have to follow the developers' recommendation and reload a savegame from before patch 1.4 which means a lot of progress will be lost. Then again, better than having to start over.

Art Blade

the help screen bug is still there but well, they already announced a new patch. I like it how they're busy, really busy, to fix stuff so we can enjoy the game. I really don't mind bugs as long as they keep working on them :) The game is very complex, it's normal that there will be bugs.

LowPolyOWG

Indeed. But, it comes down whether upper management will allow developers to support their game further.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Actually, they are their own management, so yes, they will be able to. :anigrin:

I just found out that the stamina issue is related to a certain nighthawk potion (better night vision) so stamina doesn't regenerate while under the influence. I told them.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

due to going back to an older save, I had/have to do several missions again and also level up some of my skills and the likes. Replaying missions isn't bad because it's easier to finish them now, knowing what to look for and what to expect. I'm almost grateful because it means prolonged gaming :gnehe:

Remember I once ran into Cumans and some other guys I didn't know whether or not they were guards? Today, in the middle of a forest, I noticed six people running in line down a path and then they split up forming three fighting pairs. I dropped a savegame and joined them. Hehe, I had to reload probably five times. Once because I chased a Cuman whom I couldn't quite catch and when I did, I had lost the remaining five but I wanted to fight them. Another reload because I realised I had actually killed a guard ??? What the hell, they were from Talmberg which was quite a distance away, so they must have chased those Cumans all the way into the forest :D OK, avoid hitting guards, then. The next time because again people started to run away in all directions. The last time I managed to kill the Cumans and I heard one guard say something like, "thank god, I had given up hope," probably because they had the same difficulty as I had catching Cumans running away :anigrin: I noticed that guards wore the colours of their town, white and red, both their outer garments and their shields were marked that way. You really need to pay attention to those details :anigrin:

PZ

I'd love the ability to revert to an older save in FC5  :banghead:

Art Blade

that, my friend, requires playing on PC..

PZ

Art Blade

the only reason why I've got a PC is gaming. The rest just came along with it. :)

I was running through a forest and out of it across fields, all the while a thunderstorm with water curtains and dark skies and on top night fell. The flashes light up the dark skies as if it was daylight, then almost pitch black again. It looks and sounds real :thumbsup:

Man, I'm still seeing stars and sparks.. I recommend you click on the first image so it's in a frame, then use your mouse wheel to roll back and forth between the first and the last image. The transition is quite good if you do that. :)

thunderstorm..
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

and a flash lightening up the skies
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Tags:
🡱 🡳