Far Cry 5

Started by LowPolyOWG, March 27, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Does it count if you use any of the "forbidden" weapons to start something like a wildfire which then roasts animals? I mean, fires usually don't start themselves, do they.

Another idea would be to load up a truck with something small like sheep and then set the truck on fire with a Molotov.. hell, why not torch a whole farm, cremating both animals and peggies alike.. :evil2:

LowPolyOWG

It doesn't mention "Guns for Hire" nor the fire arrows for the bow. I'll see what I can do ;)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

It is way more fun to get creative than do stupid boss events.  O0

I went to Angel's peak yesterday and got the MBP .50 lying on the ground. Great way to get a free .50 sniper  :thumbsup:

It feels like there a change in the game however; before when I found something and equipped it, it would unlock the item in the store, but now the .50 cal is still locked  :undecided-new:

I was also doing a mission where I needed to destroy three satellite dishes on top of a tower, but only one of them would show. I had to exit the game and restart it before the dishes would appear. Strangely when I reloaded, two of my weapons had mysteriously vanished.

Dweller_Benthos

Weird, PZ, any weapon I've picked up has appeared in the menu. But since the MBP is one you get from the gold edition, maybe that's different? Also, it's in the rifles section, not the special weapons section of the gun store.

Are these new missions an online thing, or can they be done solo? I've played a few arcade maps solo and those are what you'd expect from user-made maps, a lot of *bleep* with a few (very few) good ones here and there.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

The events focuses on the campaign stuff. There are some challenges related to the Arcade ;)

Yeah, the standard MBP PZ picked up requires you to earn 6 levels of resistance :)

Dweller_Benthos

Are the live events online or just a special mission you get in single player?
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Stuff you need to do in singleplayer ;)

Dweller_Benthos

Ah, cool, I'll try it then.
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The challenge is accessible within the "Online" tab

Halfway there

It's done :anigrin:

The weapon itself 8) :gnehe:

Spoiler

NO means NO

LowPolyOWG

Been playing the Arcade for a little bit. To play on UBI*bleep* maps, use the filter setting and set it to "Featured". Then you get all the well made maps developed by UBI*bleep*, rather by the amateurish players

LowPolyOWG

Had a nice co-op session with DB earlier. Recorded 1 and a half hour of gameplay :anigrin: Anyway, that video need some editing, there are some spoilers and I'll keep as much as possible spoiler free.

I was exploring the game's outer areas and came across the OLD RPG-7 from FC3/FC4  ???

Art Blade

PZ

BinnZ

FC 5 really looks like entertaining gaming. I will get it soon. THere's many things that keep me from rating the game as 'the next best joy' but I think it's pretty close.  :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

O0

Other than the
Spoiler
forced kidnapping moments
, it's enjoyable in it's own way :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳