Oh *bleep*, let me fix that :-X
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

no. :anigrin:

alright, go ahead :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm:

Actually, I just wanted to snag the numbers showing the quests and while the image is contradicting the region shown, it's definitely something I forgot to check while I took that... I will grab a new one tomorrow and fix it :-X

Art Blade

clock's ticking, mate.. :gnehe:

PZ

LowPolyOWG

Jokes aside, some people managed to make a .dll bypass that disables the anti-cheat. I tested that and it worked 8) Decided to give myself 1 000 000 and buy everything :anigrin:

PZ

LowPolyOWG

I am quite geared up for co-op on PC at least :anigrin:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

I decided to max out my skill tree as well. When the DLC launches, I expect myself to cheat my way through them :laughsm: :anigrin:

Art Blade

is John's region really so far South that you can't scroll down to get a better overview? Judging from your screenshots, that is.

BinnZ

Well these spoilers didn't really spoil anything for me :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

PZ

Quote from: OWGKID on April 23, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
I decided to max out my skill tree as well. When the DLC launches, I expect myself to cheat my way through them :laughsm: :anigrin:
Knowing UBI*bleep*, they will probably force you to start over as a newbie  :gnehe:

BinnZ

Well, it's UBI*bleep* against our GKID now. I'm putting my money on GKID :evil2: 8) :thumbsup:
"No hay luz"

PZ

:anigrin: :thumbsup:

... as long as they don't see GK having fun - if that happens they'll create a patch to spoil the good times.

I was playing co-op and my buddy gave me excellent weapons, and I discovered a .50 cal in the wilderness. In my new play through the game is patched so no longer can my friend give me weapons that persist, and the .50 cal I get in the wilderness disappears as soon as I fast transport.

Talk about fun breakers - it seems like the more open world you want to play, the more restrictive their patches become.  :banghead:

Tags:
🡱 🡳