Started by LowPolyOWG, March 27, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

O0 :anigrin:

Now, it's going to be 3001 :-X
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

now, if you started over 8 more times and reached 3,000 every time, you'd almost be where I am now, regarding post count. :anigrin:

nex

Another Steam FC5 special, I'm still not sure if I should get it or not    :undecided-new:
Respect is earned, not given.

Dweller_Benthos

hmmmm.... I don't know if I'll try infamous mode, but I may start a new game and just not follow the story at all. Being that I have the weapons from Mars, it probably wouldn't be as difficult. Being able to keep all your stuff and the progress in arcade is a plus. But I think I'll leave that until after the zombies DLC.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Ohh, looks like you can upgrade some of your perks with NG+ :anigrin: They can be upgraded 50 times, I think it's limited to the ammo bags, your loot bag and your companions.

LowPolyOWG

Spoiler
With the help of Cheat Engine, I got all of the perks upgraded to the max :anigrin:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Look at that ammo count! :o :anigrin:

Art Blade

PZ

:thumbsup: Those numbers are like my FC2 magazines - I think I remember my AR-16 being full auto, and the character can carry 450 rounds.

Art Blade

PZ, I think you may have missed this one:
Quote from: OWGKID on August 28, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
New Game + is now added 8)

Guess who's going to start a new game  :anigrin: :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

nex

I don't know if this had been discussed or not.
Is it possible to play the whole game without help from other in game characters,
like in FC2?
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

It's possible  ;) Btw, if you haven't noticed, GRW got an update that makes it possible to disable your AI teammates

Dweller_Benthos

I like the idea of being able to carry more grenades, does it also apply to drugs .... errrr herbal remedies?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on August 30, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
PZ, I think you may have missed this one:

OMG, I sure did!  Now I'm definitely going in for another go through  O0  Thanks for posting that - I'd likely not have discovered that new feature, and the game would have remained on the shelf.  +1  :thumbsup:

The Game + mode alone takes all the fire out of my prior complaints - now when I get to a point where it becomes annoying, I can simply start again.

Quote from: nex on August 31, 2018, 01:00:00 AM
I don't know if this had been discussed or not.
Is it possible to play the whole game without help from other in game characters,
like in FC2?

The buddies in FC5 are rather cool nex. Each one has their own specialties, and you can choose to have any of them accompany you, or you can send them home so you are solo - really easy through the "buddy" menu.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on August 31, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
Does it also apply to drugs .... errrr herbal remedies?

By herbal remedies, you mean the homeopathic buffs? Yes, they are capped at 55, with the max loot bag :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳