FC5 teaser

Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Just got an email from UBI*bleep**bleep* when it comes to the Collector's Case. No, I cannot buy it from my region since UBI*bleep**bleep**bleep* doesn't ship to Norway... Yet, it's buyable from the other regions (EU/USA). No 3rd party retailers will sell it either :(

The Father's Edition is available at my local GameStop, but that's console exclusive...

Not a big disaster, as I simply want the game. Collectibles are a nice bonus though :bigsmile:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

something to buy during your next holiday outside your country :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Probably, according to the US store, only 6000 deer heads will be made ??? It's still UBI*bleep**bleep* store exclusive  :'(

LowPolyOWG

Anyway, I decided to pre-order "The Father" edition. Yes, it's console exclusive, but I can get it 50$ cheaper :gnehe: Also, I get some loot I can put into my shelf and a map I can hang on the wall :bigsmile:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

I wouldn't pre-order UBI*bleep**bleep**bleep**bleep**bleep* titles, but stuff like that usually vanish from the stores upon announcement. Heck, if R* announces a Collector's Edition of RDR2, I'll drop some money on that too :gnehe:

I get it cheaper as I simply have to trade in the console copy at my GameStop, in case you wonder how I get it cheaper. Still need to buy the PC version separate.

Well, I pre-ordered it on PC now, just threw in 100 Uplay points for a 20% off :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

Some of the guns that will appear in the game. The .50 cal HTI from GRW returns :evil2:

I hope UBI*bleep**bleep* allow us to customize all weapons with whatever we want (a la Ghost Recon Wildlands) rather than restrict it to top tier guns. Unless I need to wait for a FC5 mod fixing that :banghead:

PZ

I sooo hope that they structure FC5 like Wildlands, which is one of my favorites in the open world genre

FC5 is almost as high on my list as RDR2.  I'm also interested in the new Assassin's Creed, but am not holding my breath.  However, I like the Egypt setting.

LowPolyOWG

Judging from the diffferent dev blogs, it appears so. Now, I doubt we'll be collecting stuff extensively as we see in GRW, it was a little annoying to hunt down weapons, especially when everything was shooting at you :banghead:

PZ

I wish someone would produce a game that appeals more to the the mature gamer, but sadly, we are in the minority, and not profitable.

fragger

I can always escape into my strategy games 8) As for shooters - what you said, PZ.

LowPolyOWG

Oh, looks like UBI*bleep* and GameStop are partnering another collector's edition package ??? I'm still going for the The Father's Edition, that's the only one available here.

fragger

Jeepers, how many of those things are they doing? :huh-new:

LowPolyOWG

Too many?  :-X :laughsm:

PZ

Remember the corporate mantra fragger - it is never enough. Paraphrasing John Rockefeller, when asked how much money is enough: "one dollar more"

Tags:
🡱 🡳