FC5 teaser

Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

The new trailer. The Carl Gustav returns from FC2, the RPG-7 is now an Airtronic model (American RPG-7 clone) and we can add turrets to the truck :evil2: We can have a pyromaniac as a gun for hire and a female archer. And pilotable helicopters :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

I'm only waiting for PZ to become a "boar pilot" <sic> once again. :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

New gameplay video.

Some extra developer commentary. This game is definitely something I want to play.

nex

Quote from: OWGKID on December 15, 2017, 09:09:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLNgEfwgCYA

The new trailer. The Carl Gustav returns from FC2, the RPG-7 is now an Airtronic model (American RPG-7 clone) and we can add turrets to the truck :evil2: We can have a pyromaniac as a gun for hire and a female archer. And pilotable helicopters :anigrin:

That pilot looks a lot like our friend Willis Huntley.    ???
When ever he's around I always end up being shot at or getting pushed out of a blasted airplane.      :banghead:
If it is him, I'm gonna shoot him in the knee caps before he gets up to any of his shenanigans      :angry-new:
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm: You might even throw him into the propeller and watch him getting sliced instead :evil2: :anigrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYXMRRYdTLA&

PS4 gameplay. We can mount a sniper scope on a revolver now?!  :evil2: :D

PZ

Very cool - living in the pacific northwest, I can say that the environment is quite accurate, and the game mechanics remind me of AC Origins.  I think I'm going to like this game.

LowPolyOWG

Same, I am looking forward to create chaos with the new tools in FC5 :anigrin: Just 3 months and 11 days until launch :'(

PZ

Definitely a game to anticipate!

LowPolyOWG

Yeah, the gameplay that has been shown looks fun. Rumours suggest that all regular weapons is unlocked from the start. I assume signature weapons and other vehicles might need to be unlocked by specific tasks.

LowPolyOWG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtnFe_dLQSg

Juts found this little FC5 gem. Apparently, you are going to farm bull testicles for the Testy Fest festival in this side quest. Which is a real thing in Montana in real life ???

PZ

Yes, we're all aware of the testicle festival, but most do not partake, at least none of my friends do  :gnehe:

Art Blade

Rocky Mountain oysters :-X

PZ

Those are oysters I'll definitely never try   :gnehe:

Art Blade

ask for the shells first, "if those oysters don't produce shells, you can throw them down those mountains, no thanks."
:anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳