FC5 teaser

Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Same here, I posted the time stamps you can skip to, so you don't have to watch everything ;) What surprised me, is the removal of some skills and we don't need to hunt animals to craft stuff. Sure, it was okay for FC3, a bit annoying for FC4 (Some of the animals are bullet sponges :banghead:). Can't comment for Primal, never played it.

So, a somewhat welcome change, even though people are complaining, as it took away what FC3/FC4 did. However, we don't want every UBI*bleep**bleep* games to use the same systems over and over again? :huh-new:

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

fragger

That's true GKID, you can't please everybody. Some people will complain if it's more of the same, then they'll turn around and complain when things are different :anigrin:

Art Blade

nex

There's an old saying....
You can please some people sometimes
You can please some people all the time
You can please all the people sometimes
But you cannot please all the people all the time
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: fragger on February 01, 2018, 05:03:38 PM
That's true GKID, you can't please everybody. Some people will complain if it's more of the same, then they'll turn around and complain when things are different :anigrin:

Same thing happened with CoD, people got sick of the same gameplay. Activi$$$ion then released three futuristic themed titles in a row (people got sick of that, despite the exo suits changing how the game played) Now, we're back with WW2. 343i decided to change Halo (causing fans wishing Bungie took care of the franchise, give us "classic" Halo!)

Art Blade

PZ

Me... I just like to complain, but my excuse is that my mother taught me to do such  :gnehe:

Art Blade

I know your background and you know mine, but somehow I managed to overcome that complaining habit. It wasn't easy :anigrin:

PZ

:laughsm:

I'm old, retired, and tired, but I never have a problem complaining. The only problem I have is trying to stop complaining.  :D

Art Blade

hehe :anigrin: I do complain if there is a challenge that I can't master after putting in a lot of time and effort. Usually I still keep going until I manage.

LowPolyOWG

FC5 season pass detailed

Really?! Zombies, Vietnam War and Mars :huh-new: In other words, UBI*bleep* decided to provide DLC that plays different than the base game? :o

Oh, Gold Edition includes FC3 now ???

PZ

Well, I definitely won't get that DLC  :banghead:

I don't like zombies at all, and the outer space ones do not interest me either.

LowPolyOWG

You already got AC:O and it's DLC to play :gnehe:

Story Trailer

FC3 Classic (Remastered for Xbox One/PS4)

A comment on reddit suggested the DLC might have been inspired by FC3: Blood Dragon and a poll where users could vote for the next settng. Three of them came on top (zombies, Vietnam War, aliens). Blood Dragon was quite funny, the sarcastic humor present gave me a laugh :laughsm: :gnehe: However, I hope this isn't what we will get. Hopefully, there's a story expansion related to the base game coming.

LowPolyOWG

Gun for Hire showcase :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Wasn't there a friend in the last game, or the one before, named Hurk? You get a harpoon gun from him or something?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳