Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

FC5 Vehicles of mayhem

Animals
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

fragger

Thanks for posting GKID, but I've stopped looking at clips for FC5 (stopped quite a while ago, actually). While I'm interested in the game, I don't want to see too much of it before it comes out. I want there to be some novelty value left :gnehe:

PZ

Interesting videos, but the music had me wanting to bang my head against my kitchen counter. I do not know why people think that idiotic music is going to fetch people in - I typically go away from the video straight away. However, in this instance, I muted the noise and watched the vehicles - will be very interesting to explore the world in those.

LowPolyOWG

fragger, that's completely understandable ;) It's one month until release, so videos can definitely be a spoiler.

PZ, I am definitely excited for pilotable airplanes/helicopters in this game :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

AMD is sponsoring UBI*bleep**bleep*. If that means better game performance than the GimpWorksTM in FC4, I'd better get my desktop up and running for this game :anigrin:

This is only valid for pre-build PCs, otherwise, miners would resell their keys on grey market areas...

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on February 27, 2018, 03:47:28 PMInteresting videos, but the music had me wanting to bang my head against my kitchen counter. I do not know why people think that idiotic music is going to fetch people in - I typically go away from the video straight away.

I think exactly the same. In my own words: man, I had to either turn off that *bleep* music or bail out.

I bailed out. :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

I haven't watched the videos, same reason, not wanting *too* much info about the game ahead of time, but what music? Is it the in game music or something they added to the video? Most of the time I turn the in game music way down, but if it's causing you guys that much pain, it might be all the way off for this one.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Thankfully the music is the result of a foolish YouTuber adding their background music to their videos.

If that awful head banging music was in the game, I'd definitely be crossing FC5 off my list.

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

It's IGN who had those videos :-X Based on what streamers has shown, the music will be like this in-game:

Basically modern gospel

Art Blade

I can do without that, too. :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

Not me  :-X Well, it depends on the game, I never listened to the FH3 radios :anigrin:

Art Blade

Oh, I listened mostly to Bass Arena or I had the music switched off :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Dweller_Benthos

So, I did a search on pre-order deals and looking for a physical copy of the game on disc for PC. Well, it doesn't exist. Even though they have a picture of it:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

(It's in the back behind the Xbox and PS4 discs) But if you select that in the UBI*bleep* store, you get PC Download, no disc. And if you want the steel book gold edition, which I guess guarantees a physical copy, you can't get that for PC at all, even though, again, they have a picture of it:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Looking at those closer, it looks like even on the box art mock up it says "PC Digital Download". So no chance getting this on disc at all on PC. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to spend 3 or 4 days downloading it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳