FC5 teaser

Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

You can download the game on the 23rd ;)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Strange to have the PC box in a current picture when the physical media does not exist for sale. Of course, they probably have a big supply of them in the back room.

LowPolyOWG

Yeah, it's kind of weird...

Spoiler

Co-op gameplay

LowPolyOWG

Cosmetic items/boosters only

At least I don't need to open up a lottery to get the item I want :bigsmile: With silver bars being an in-game item, I think I should be able to cheat infinite of them with cheat engine. Just like in AC: O :evil2:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

PZ

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

I did the gold edition pre-order from the Uplay app. I'll have to figure out how to download it somewhere else, and copy over the files. Hopefully it's as simple as just a copy and it doesn't require some kind of actual download to w0#k. That would be a pain.

I also don't care about skins, don't know why anyone does. If there's something cool (what are the time saving items?) and I can get it for fake money I find in game, then fine, but I'm not paying more than I already have for the game.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

What you do, is copying over the files, then you need to add the directory you have installed FC5 into Uplay. Now, Uplay has a neat function, "Locate Installation" so no neede to redownlaod everything.

Think people wants to personalize themselves in a game, DB. I can agree, I will just use Cheat Engine for my monetary needs. However, if there's a skin pack that's add gold finish...  :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Ah, good to hear they have a provision built in to make migrating the games files easier.

I can see getting custom skins and clothes in a multiplayer game, it makes a slight difference there, especially where you are on a team and it's easier to recognize teammates by their custom clothes, but in a single player game I don't see the point as much. Especially in a first person game where you rarely ever see your character anyway. And I'm sure not going to spend real world money on stuff like that. But in game money, sure why not.
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Actually, FC5 finally fully animate your legs in 1st person :o And you have the viewhands. But I think it's due to the co-op gameplay

Spoiler

Season Pass trailer

Spoiler

New Arcade Mode  :o :anigrin: All assets from the DLCs and some assets from AC, Watch Dogs and older FC games will be included :)

Article

Spoiler

Arcade mode gameplay on PC :anigrin:

PZ

The arcade mode sounds interesting in that one can create solo maps - might lead to people developing some cool things. I think I'll pass on the zombies, mars, etc.

Dweller_Benthos

The Mars one looks kinda cool to me, but the zombies one, eh depends on how it's done, but might be OK. The Viet Nam one I could probably deal with, but not my first choice of a DLC.

Arcade mode looks like a community mapping online thing, so some of it will be horrible, but there's probably going to be a few good maps there, trick is finding the good ones.
D_B

PZ

Yeah, the trick is always finding the gems among the stupid stuff. I recall really wanting user created maps in FC2, and even explored some of the MP versions people had made. Most were not good. However, the potential for solo maps in FC5 is intriguing.

Tags:
🡱 🡳