FC5 teaser

Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I'm in  O0

I like the dog which is reminiscent of the Fallout games, especially the part where they bring you a weapon  :gnehe:
I hope they have the map open from the start like in Wildlands, and I also hope the A.I. helpers are as good as in Wildlands.

In short, although I know it is a hopeless dream, it would be nice that the game would be a fully open world like the real world with no areas, weapons, etc. to unlock, but most importantly NO STUPID BOSS characters.

fragger

It would be nice indeed, but I'll be bracing for the usual half-map at the start, unlocking of stuff, etc.

At least there were no bosses in FC4 - well, nothing like that ridiculous giant thing in FC3 - but there were still those dumb demons in a couple of missions, and the Shangri-La business which I could have done without.

LowPolyOWG

We'll see on February 27 2018. I won't pre-order this, need to see if UBI*bleep* can make this not perform like FC4 on launch
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

Not bad, not bad at all, looks like there's still some hope for UBI*bleep*.............  :-X
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

As much as the company policies disappoint me, quite a few of the UBI*bleep* games are among my favorites, so as long as not zombies and bosses, I'm interested.

Dweller_Benthos

I'm cautiously optimistic, but not enough to pre-order. Here's hoping since it looks like a good amount of the game is "done", or nearly so, that they spend the next 8 months on polishing and bug fixing.....

hahahahaha I almost got that out without laughing.....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

nex

That was said with tongue in cheek, I'm sure   :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

fragger

:D I admire your self-control, Dweller!

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on June 15, 2017, 08:04:04 AMpolishing and bug fixing.....

UBI*bleep*
Polishing and bug fixing

Pick one :laughsm:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Heisenburg's software development, you can have polish or bug fixes, but not both.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

LowPolyOWG

fragger

There was a quick little scene at 2:22 in that E3 clip which looked like the sniper lady was helping the player's character up off the ground. So I'm wondering if they will bring back the "buddy rescue" feature from FC2, or something like it. That was such a cool thing in FC2.

I know, I said I wouldn't look at any more FC5 stuff, but curiosity got the better of me :gnehe: I quite like what I'm seeing so far, and I like the pooch.

Tags:
🡱 🡳