FC5 teaser

Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

:laughsm: Yeah Hurk! That bloody redneck... this game is full of hurks! :anigrin:

"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin:

Can't wait to blow *bleep* up with him :evil2: :evil2:

BinnZ

Wonder if you can blow HIM up too, seems to be as being even more fun :gnehe:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm: :anigrin:

Friendly fire isn't my thing  :-X

Art Blade

<in a military tone> Friendly fire? Not at all. It was a training exercise we keep conducting among our team, designed to keep the boys sharp and to puzzle the enemy.

PZ

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Art Blade on February 09, 2018, 03:10:30 PM
<in a military tone> Friendly fire? Not at all. It was a training exercise we keep conducting among our team, designed to keep the boys sharp and to puzzle the enemy.

Friendly fire, isn't -Unknown :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

So does anyone know if there will be a physical media release with more on the disc than an install program that just downloads the game? Looking to save me some time installing on another computer and trying to figure out how to transfer the files.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on February 12, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
So does anyone know if there will be a physical media release with more on the disc than an install program that just downloads the game? Looking to save me some time installing on another computer and trying to figure out how to transfer the files.

That is a big reason I'm more often choosing the PS4 version of games - tired of all the difficulties in the PC version, evidently the red-headed stepchild of computer gaming platforms.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on February 12, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
So does anyone know if there will be a physical media release with more on the disc than an install program that just downloads the game?

Sorry, it's download only :(

nex

I think I'll also want to do Hurk in if he appears in FC5, him and his damn monkey chasing frenzy in FC4 got me shot to pieces    :angry-new:
Respect is earned, not given.

Dweller_Benthos

Oh right, Hurk and his monkeys with bombs attached to them or something? So is it the same guy supposedly? And the one woman there has the same last name, so sister?

There will be no physical media at all in any form? Seriously?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Adelaide is his mother :o Well, Hurk no longer walks around with monkeys, he decided to ditch them and get himself a Carl Gustaf :evil2:

Yep, he is the same guy who appeared in Far Cry 3, 4 and as his stone age ancestor Urki in Primal ;)

Sorry, but UBI*bleep* decided to not do that on PC anymore. The majority of publishers don't do that, seeing how it's expensive and games requires to be activated online. On consoles, you need to install the game to the hard drive, Blu-Rays isn't made for fast reading.

Tags:
🡱 🡳