Corporate greed strikes again

Started by LowPolyOWG, October 03, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Microsoft, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH FORZA?! :'( :banghead: Even UBI*bleep*/EA knows better than that ::)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

They're all bad like that. Once the greedy corporations come upon a good idea for them (bad idea for consumers), they all hop onto the band wagon.

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

here's another negative opinion vid but verbally not so derailed. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

O0 I think you and I made the correct decision to skip this title :bigsmile: I've put my money somewhere else.

Art Blade

yep, I've already had enough of their greed (and impertinent advertising practice) as seen in FH3 and their XBOX app. Enough that I no longer wish to purchase / acquire / play any more MS games.

PZ

One of these days we'll not be purchasing any games (at least until they hit rock bottom bargain basement) and will need to find something else to do with our spare time

Art Blade

there's always Indie Games :) And not all companies turn into the greed monsters like those that we're well aware of.

LowPolyOWG

Yep. There are some great titles (Killing Floor, Fez, Minecraft (before MS bought them up)) and some sucessfull, yet unpolished games (PlayerUnknown BattleGrounds, ARK Survival).

Unfortunately, some of them have been a little greedy, PUBG introduced loot boxes in an early-access game and ARK introduced paid DLC in its EA period :banghead: Currently, PUBG's dev claims Epic Games stole their design for their own Battle Royale, Fortnite. Which runs better. Now, UE4 is a solid engine, yet, amateurs tend to mess it up :banghead:

LowPolyOWG

Alright, looks like MS has come to its senses. It's important that we, as consumers band together in case we feel we are treated like *bleep*.:ranting:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Good on you, Micro(transaction)soft :) Even UBI*bleep**bleep* didn't want to comment on loot boxes for The Division 2. EA wovs to not make a "pay-to-win gambling simulator" again. Oh wait, they still sell loot boxes in FIFA, greedy hypocrites ::)

Tags:
🡱 🡳