Fallout 76

Started by fragger, June 11, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

the time has come to kick them in their heads because any reasonable wake-up calls didn't w0#k.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah it's too bad I would really have liked to play this but I don't think I ever will. The review I read in PC Gamer says it's decent for the first few minutes in each area but after that it's just repetitive. The enemy respawn issue is something I heard about almost on release day, and nothing has been done. I don't even think modding and private servers will be enough to fix it. Too bad too, I'm sure there's a lot there that someone like me who likes to just explore and find little things would enjoy, as that's a lot of what I like in FO4, the little stories you come across in holotapes and computer terminals. There are quite a few in FO76 from what I hear, so that is still interesting to me, but I don't think I'd want to spend the time, the money isn't as much an issue, especially now that it's half price. Heck, I spent more on  some games that I barely played, I'm sure I'd play more of this but will probably pass.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin:

Honestly, it's sad and truly shows how Bugthesda is outdated on a technical level.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Geeeeeeez, now it's even worse than before.

LowPolyOWG

Reading about FO76 on theor own subreddit, those guys seems to have good time with it. Althought Bethesda have a long way ahead for fixing it. Funny, modders have found Bethesda's testing grounds for items in the game through modding :laughsm:

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

fragger

What a comedy of errors...

Dweller_Benthos

I like the response from Bethesda, which is essentially, "You accessed an area we left in the game because whatever, and now we are going to ban you for it unless you write an essay like a grade schooler that apologizes to us."
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on January 15, 2019, 07:52:50 AM
I like the response from Bethesda, which is essentially, "You accessed an area we left in the game because whatever, and now we are going to ban you for it unless you write an essay like a grade schooler that apologizes to us."

:laughsm: :anigrin:

Well done, Bugthesda, well done... :angry-new:

LowPolyOWG

Dweller_Benthos

Oh man, I mean, really? It's beginning to look like this might be the last Fallout game we see for a while, at least by Bethesda, don't know if anyone else can get the rights to it or not.

Then there's the new RPG from the original Fallout developers, called outer worlds or something like that, which might be interesting. Not sure how open world it will be, but something to keep an eye on.
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Shops are desperate to get copies of FO76 from their inventory.

Tags:
🡱 🡳