Fallout 76

Started by fragger, June 11, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

thanks for that report, it pretty much sums up what I found out. So far it's safe to say that I'm not interested at all in that game.

Dweller_Benthos

If it comes up in a steam sale or something, I might go for it, but I doubt I'd spend full price on it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

Thanks for the info, D_B. Nothing I've see or heard so far makes me especially want to get this game.

Dweller_Benthos

For me, just wandering around finding stuff and fighting things is enough fun, but the more I see videos of this and read other people's comments, I think even that might not be enough. There are some really broken things in the game that need fixing. It would have to be a really cheap steam sale for me to pick it up. As much as I wanted to like it and get it, I doubt I will.
D_B

fragger

The game appears to be copping a bit of a bashing from what I've seen of online reviews and such. I can't see it setting the gaming world on fire or anything.

LowPolyOWG

Also this. So much for jumping on the live service train...

Btw, a player got infinite health thanks to a bug. He can't die and Bugthesda refuses to do anything :banghead: :angry-new:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

$200 for that ?  no thanks
D_B

Art Blade

cool vid :thumbsup: And wow, Bethesda, what the.. ??? :angry-new:

Art Blade

I just had to log in to my YT-account and give that guy and some of the comments a thumbs-up. Speaking of comments, this one cracked me up:

"Jesus that nylon bag looks like an actual garbage bag lmao"

:D

LowPolyOWG

fragger

I'm starting to think that I wouldn't buy this game on principle alone. That is a disgraceful attitude on Bethesda's part. "We aren't planning on doing anything about it..." Blow me down.

Well Bethesda, if that's how it's going to be... if you won't provide decent customer service, then this decent customer will provide no money :angry-new:

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Art Blade on November 29, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
I just had to log in to my YT-account and give that guy and some of the comments a thumbs-up.

He's basically like Jim Sterling, but not so verbally derailed. Both of them have videos critizing Bugthesda for something.

Art Blade

I detest that derailing and his costume between vampire and magician.

LowPolyOWG

Yeah, that style isn't for everyone's taste.

Art Blade

well, they all got their audiences :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳