I'm back on YouTube. With own videos.

Started by Art Blade, July 14, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

after a very long time of posting raw footage, here is a fully edited video that shows..

..a kill compilation..

..using a contract I created myself. Enjoy. :)

Dweller_Benthos

What, no fish? lol, I know you can't kill with that, but imagine if you could!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

it might be possible albeit not with one blow. There's a challenge that requires you to kill people with fruit. Like apples. Apples can knock people down but they get up again. So you need to throw an apple like 20 times at a target until they actually croak from that. Maybe the fish would finish them quicker :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Well, sounds like you have a new mission!
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

(now over 48,000 views and 110 subscribers)

Quote from: fragger on November 29, 2019, 03:11:59 AMSounds like your channel is firing, Art. Cool O0

??? I've never seen a message like that on YouTube before, look at this (from my channel analytics)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Dweller_Benthos

Pondering over the youtube analytics is an obsessive pastime for some youtubers. Basically, there's no way to know what you did to make views go up or down, it just happens. Obviously, the more videos you do the more chance of views, but subject matter, thumbnails, heck, even the time of day you post them all changes things.
D_B

Art Blade

yes. Turns out that this is a new beta feature for YouTube studio.

All I did was uploading a ton of guides for new Hitman challenges that had just been released. And I got a massive view count for an epic fail video :anigrin:

I found out earlier that the sooner you upload a solution/guide/walkthrough after new game content was released, the more views you get in a very short time because many people check YouTube right after a new release and if you're the first, they'll check your vids first. Simple as that.

Art Blade

My channel is currently experiencing a boom. 148 subscribers, 261 videos with 70,853 views.. I'm surprised and quite happy :) I've also got a trending Red Dead Redemption 2 video that has attracted 864 views and earned 18 likes within 7 weeks which for my channel is quite an impressive performance for a video.

I remember when I had 34 subscribers and videos with 20 views.. how impressive channels with over 100 subscribers were and thousands of views. How it seemed almost impossible to get that far. Now I'm similarly impressed that my channel actually got that far, my "top" video got nearly 8,500 views and simply put, I thank all of my subscribers. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty cool. I don't think I've looked at my stats in a while, beyond being mystified by the views on that NMS video.
D_B

Art Blade

And that NMS vid of yours keeps trending I'd say.. 3 weeks and 1.3k views, very cool :thumbsup:

Art Blade

Art Blade

Guys, I've finally lost interest in posting ANYTHING here.

I wonder, apart from Dweller, whether anyone even READS this. There were times all members used to show interest in whatever other members were doing, they'd post nice comments, and everyone was feeling good. Sharing was fun, no matter the subject. Here? Nobody cares. It must be very annoying for you guys to even see yet another post in this topic if you haven't put this topic on your ignore list already.

At least regarding my videos, I won't post anything about them any more, not here, not in any other topic. Nobody cares anyway.

Dweller keeps checking my YouTube channel anyway so he doesn't need OWG for that, and the rest of you, I won't bother you any more.

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳