I'm back on YouTube. With own videos.

Started by Art Blade, July 14, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

flight school is practice. Actually, you'll increase your flight stats attending flight school and there they'll teach you manoeuvres that most of the time you won't need but still.. you should check it out :gnehe:

Art Blade

This is the bonus you get for pre-purchasing Hitman 2 which will be released November 13, 2018 (unless there's a delay) and I decided to give it a very first go while recording. Of course I was a little nervous ;) The sniper rifle, the Sieger 300 ghost, was already available in Hitman 2016 and I used it in my video "Hitman how to play with fire." You got it as a reward for playing A House Built on Sand - "The Cheveyo Calibration" escalation. Now you get a whole game around it and TONS of upgrades :)

PZ

BinnZ

Nice videos matey! I like that sniper, and that sniper's nest. Perfect mission to learn to know its behaviour, somewhere in the middle you had some perfect shots it a row! +1 :thumbsup: :)
"No hay luz"

BinnZ

Oh and, maybe a little voice over next time? :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

I tried voice but without a pro mic it sounds horrible. It's not the same as chatting, then the headset is good, but for vid recordings I'd have to get a dedicated mic and I don't think it's worth it for just the occasional recording.. but who knows. Maybe one day..

and thanks :)

Art Blade

Now, with a little practice..

Now my first more serious attempt after practicing a bit. Rebinding keys was a good idea and taking time to pick the most suitable targets, without alerting anyone and at the time trying to hide bodies if possible. You'll see some funny manoeuvres to achieve that, using special shock wave and wall-piercing ammo :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Some nice sniping there, that game doesn't have hit scan, you gotta lead targets there. The one guy walking on the roof, just about to turn the corner, then bang!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

thanks :) Yep, that was probably the unlikeliest shot I've pulled off so far :anigrin: I thought hey, that was literally the last chance I had to take him out and literally the last second I did. Funny how I even got a bonus for "hiding" the target as he flew off the roof to somewhere behind the mansion :anigrin:

There was another shot that would have been cool: Two guys in a suit, a bodyguard almost covered by a civilian, and I shot the bodyguard in the head. Really cool. There was so little room for error and still I pulled it off, like shooting the target behind a human shield. What happened then was this: the guy still standing, I didn't realise he wasn't a target so I shot him because the game was new, very first try, and I wanted to shoot that massive sniper rifle. Got a negative score for that. Or, shooting a main target while he was ploughing his way through a crowd of innocent party guests and yet I pulled the trigger anyway and raked in another penalty. Well, I learned from that :gnehe:

Turns out I was actually quite lucky to pull off a mission success during my very first try because after that I had several mission failures due to the fact that targets can actually escape. One took off in a car, another one in a speed boat.. so what I did was basically the worst thing possible: put everyone on alert with the second shot already.

I was wondering then how on earth "silent assassin" rating could be achieved. That's what I showed in my second vid: avoid bodies to be found which at the time means, don't kill anyone while everyone is watching. :gnehe:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Noooooooooo.... not the cake!!!

So funny, thanks AB!
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

Great techniques, smooth gameplay! And I like the cherry on the cake :thumbsup: :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

:anigrin:

Now I got a perfect silent assassin rating with the "clean slate" achievement: ALL bodies hidden (and no alarms triggered) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRXXu5fzQBs

Dweller_Benthos

Very nice, and I like the way you can use props around the area to get kills and hide bodies. The statue in the hedge maze and the chandelier, awesome!
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳