I'm back on YouTube. With own videos.

Started by Art Blade, July 14, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Art Blade

There's more "Best of Explosions" in the Hitman 2 topic, I won't be posting more vids about that here.

Art Blade

I was fooling around with explosives, lots of explosives, and created a massive chain reaction triggered by a tripwire mine. I lured some random pedestrian who then followed my coin trail and that set in motion a rather spectacular chain reaction. Enjoy :)

Oh, erm.. don't crank up the volume.. :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, I can tell you're at the point in the game where there's not much else to do so you start thinking up weird ways to accomplish things just for the fun of it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

correct. :anigrin: I'm at 100% completion in-game and only one achievement left on steam which I will be tackling shortly, hopefully next week. It requires another player for co-op.

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, almost all the achievements! Boooo! co-op!

I have all the achievements in Astroneer except the ones that require online with someone else, which prevents me from getting the lat space suit colors. They really shouldn't lump in online achievements with the single player ones, it's not fair really.
D_B

Art Blade

totally agree. I think I got lucky, though. I became friends with a guy from YouTube who loves the game as much as I do (he also uploads guides and stuff for Hitman) and equally dislikes the online/multiplayer bit. We agreed to take it easy, a joint-venture, and casually grind for a suit (disguise) you can only get after killing 100 targets unnoticed in a competitive "ghost mode" which puts two players in one map, like a parallel universe overlay. You can see the other player and the target but the actions don't affect the other guy's game. Usually, that is.. except for "ghost" special exceptions. We're going to ignore the competitiveness and just get those kills together without trying to win at all costs. Both of us will also get the online achievement that we're missing.. we're both looking forward to having some fun together :) Might start today or tomorrow.

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty cool to find a like minded person to help out with that.
D_B

Art Blade

oh yes and I can't even begin to explain just how rare it is on YouTube. :) And we've already started to play together :bigsmile:

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

fragger

Clever trick with the explosives and the coins :thumbsup: Pity about the poor bugger who thought it was his lucky day... :gnehe:

How rare it must be to find a kindred spirit online with whom you can help each other out. I guess the law of averages would dictate that there must be some okay people out there. Usually you'd probably have to sift a shipload of chaff to find that one decent kernel of wheat :gnehe:

Art Blade

ESPECIALLY on YouTube with loads and loads of strange/sick people. Also, making contact in public like, "hey, let's be friends!" isn't exactly an easy task if you want to appear "normal" yourself :D But well, I found a way and it worked and it's a mutual thing, luckily. We've been staying in contact and have been frequently chatting with each other. :)

Quote from: fragger on June 20, 2019, 12:28:54 AM
Clever trick with the explosives and the coins :thumbsup: Pity about the poor bugger who thought it was his lucky day... :gnehe:

Thanks :) And LOL mate, he sure won't have a better day, ever again :gnehe:

PZ

These days there are more people fishing for "friends" than there are people that actually want to interact. Mostly seems like they just like to see high numbers of friends or followers, and do not care much about substance.

I built a facebook OWG page a few years ago, and have done nothing with it, but facebook reports a new like every time I get onto the platform. Clearly it is a fake generated by fb just to try to get me back to the page. I guess fb thinks most people are really stupid.

Art Blade

uh... I think they actually are and did give you legit likes :D

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳