Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Men of Honor
Spoiler

PZ

Another great movie - Hero
Spoiler

Art Blade

OK, now that we watched it the 12 steps vid..

Spoiler
SPOILER ALERT! This vid shows the END OF THE FILM!

Art Blade

The second vid is blocked in my country by Constantin Films. Thank you, well done, CF

PZ

I guess I should have put the videos in a spoiler. Too bad you can't see the Hero video - it is an excellent film, and well worth watching the entire movie.  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

I think it's OK putting the vids up straight as you did but it might be an idea to warn people that they're going to watch the very end of that Men of Honor movie  :gnehe:

About Hero, I've got one film with Jet Li from 2002 called Hero, is that the one? If it is, it is epic regarding great colourful images.

PZ

Art Blade

yep, that's the one :) Man, 2002.. we're growing old.

PZ

PZ

This is my favorite scene in one of my now favorite movies - John Wick.  Revenge movies are among my favorites - I like seeing justice served out.

[spoiler text=Babayka][/spoiler]

Art Blade

that is an excellent film indeed, action-laden and thrilling. Keanu Reeves plays a character the calm and cool type you almost can't push over the edge. But if you do, this is what you get. :anigrin:

nex

I just finished watching Lonesome Dove (four full movies roughly 1h 30m per episode),
as you guys in the US are aware, it was loosely based on the Goodnight Loving Drive.
After watching the movie I also watched the documentary about the drive.

I always knew that was a tough one, but I didn't know how tough until now after watching
the movie and the documentary. What got to me was the fact that Goodnight rode approx 600 miles
under those circumstances taking Oliver Loving home.

This is by far one of the best movies I've seen, and probably the best western ever.
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Yes, that is a good series  :thumbsup:

We finished Downton Abbey recently, and then immediately started watching it again.

I also watched the new version of Steven King's "It", but it is not nearly as good as the original. At the end of the movie was a caption "End of Chapter one"  :banghead:

Art Blade

reminds me of some shows that were released one season at the time until they released something like "season x.1" and almost a year later x.2 :banghead:

PZ

The entire movie featured the main characters as children, but in the original movie, the last half of the video featured the children as adults. I suspect that they are making two movies this time, so they can capitalize on the profits of two releases rather than the single release they originally did.  :banghead:

Tags:
🡱 🡳