Far Cry 5 Game plus mode

Started by PZ, September 02, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

There should be a package that disable the capture missions in the Mod Installer (thinks it called No Capture parties). Be careful, that might break your existing save ;)

Quote from: PZ on March 21, 2023, 11:30:14 AM

LP posted the link to FCModding so I got started with that. Interestingly, the mods at Nexus also use the same installer, so it is the easiest modding I've ever applied to games. The mod installer also allows you to edit reward, weapon, and sight characteristics, so I played with some of that editing and I now have kick-*bleep* powerful weapons, set sights like red dot, and others to have two magnification powers, and the ability to hold your breath like the sniper scopes, and even changed the fov settings to tailor the magnifications of all optics to my personal preference.

As for .a3 packages from Nexus, some might conflict with eachother without the Installer saying so.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Quote from: LowPolyOWG on March 24, 2023, 01:40:36 AM
There should be a package that disable the capture missions in the Mod Installer (thinks it called No Capture parties). Be careful, that might break your existing save ;)
Thanks for that bit of info; I did not know those were called capture parties. I'll be sure to backup my save before executing that package  O0

Quote from: LowPolyOWG on March 24, 2023, 01:40:36 AM
As for .a3 packages from Nexus, some might conflict with eachother without the Installer saying so.

I thought there is potential that they might collide, simply because of the sheer number of .a3 files one can activate in the installer. One can only try it out and if it does not w0#k, deactivate the problematic one(s). I actually don't mind using this play through to test all the things I want, and then start over when it is perfect. It sure would be nice to bypass the capture missions if so desired.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Tags:
🡱 🡳