BinnZ goes to County

Started by BinnZ, April 10, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The co-op in FC5 is one of the best I have played in a game. Too bad they cannot improve the SP game enough for me to return - I've not played since the last time I complained about the quality of the game.

nex

All this you guys are saying about the game makes me more reluctant to buy it   :-\
I'll reconsider when the price hits the R300 mark, until then I'm quit happy terrorizing
the UNIDAD and drug lords in Wildlands  :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

It feels like Wildlands, althought with better vehicle physics and 1st person perspective. And more variety in companions
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

I would definitely purchase the game if in the bargain bin (there were too many annoyances in the form of old style gaming technology) However for me, having played Wildlands, FC5 would be a let-down. FC5 is a good casual gamer title that you can easily pick up after leaving it for a while (which is my gaming style). I'll pick it up again if they put in a games plus mode in which I can keep my prior character in a new play through.

nex

I kind of got used to the 3rd person style in Wildlands, although I still prefer 1st person
Respect is earned, not given.

Tags:
🡱 🡳