Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Dweller_Benthos, November 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

haha, even pre-alpha, it looks WAY better than FO76 does after its release.

Dweller_Benthos

Well, it helps using a new graphics engine and not one "old enough to vote" lol
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

they put it on pre-purchase on steam now, estimated date of release:

"16 Apr, 2020"

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I saw the pre-order notice on Steam, but no, I'm not going to pre-order, especially almost a year ahead of time.
D_B

Art Blade

haha, my thoughts exactly. it's a bit long until then and it's more likely that there will be delays on top of that than not.

BinnZ

I sort of am getting interested in the game too, however the role playing seems a tad too much for my taste. But the story and the atmosphere are cool.
Pre-order? No way :D
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

:gnehe:

I really hope it to become a cool game.

Dweller_Benthos

Actually Outer Worlds or whatever it's called, by the devs that did Fallout New Vegas looks more interesting to me at this point.
D_B

Art Blade

strange, that doesn't ring a bell :undecided-new: might take a look.. :)

BinnZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on June 17, 2019, 08:21:04 AM
Actually Outer Worlds or whatever it's called, by the devs that did Fallout New Vegas looks more interesting to me at this point.

Yes I've seen that. Looks cool, but seems very RPG to me. More that I would like in a game. But you never know, I likes Max Payne 3 after all :)
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

From the trailers I saw it seemed it was essentially Fallout New Vegas in space, where Cyberpunk just seems too much Blade Runner, you know?
D_B

Art Blade

cool, now I get an idea O0

LowPolyOWG

Apparently, people got pissed when an investor meeting was held and it was mistranslated. It appears the game will have a multiplayer mode added post-launch and one of the questions was related to monetization. The article originally said a "well-thought-out microtransaction system", but the director said "nothing has been planned yet" and they will "make sure it offers value for our customers".

They already have "Gwent", a free-to-play onlin cardgame and I would not be suprised if they take a look on how they monetize that and toss that into Cyberpunk's multiplayer mode.

from r/pcgaming

from r/pcgaming
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Tags:
🡱 🡳