Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Dweller_Benthos, November 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on January 24, 2021, 04:37:48 PM
lol, also that line, "Come on.. look alive!" and bends over dead :D
That reminds me of lines at the end of one of the old Assassin's Creed games (AC2) in which Ezio and the Pope (Rodrigo Borgia) are in an end fight. I (Ezio) was leveled to the max with ability and weapons, and was kicking the *bleep* out of the Pope while he was shouting phrases like "You are right to fear me!"  :laughsm:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: Art Blade on January 24, 2021, 04:37:48 PM
blown to pieces

To shreds, you say?

(one of my favorite quotes from Futurama)
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

not familiar with it, but it sounds kinda funny.

Dweller_Benthos

I'm still laughing just from seeing that clip lol
D_B

Art Blade

it kind of eludes me but well, thanks for posting, anyway :)

Dweller_Benthos

ah might be an American thing. He's asking about how the person died and apparently it was "torn to shreds" which tends to be not very painless. Funny for us, not for them though.

Reminds me of another one which is more British, "cut to ribbons" so the same treatment would be in that case "To ribbons, you say?"
D_B

Art Blade

I happen to know both expressions and I did guess the meaning just the way you explained it. I even had a hunch that it might be it when you first mentioned it, but the vid at least showed me what you were thinking of. I'm not sure about the American thingy, I think it's more a "me" thingy, like, it simply doesn't crack me up at all. Anyway, thanks for your efforts :)

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

I'm not certain about the vid above. The idea felt great, "show off a katana in a few secs" but now I'm starting to doubt and wonder whether or not the viewers might not see it that way but simply someone killing three people.

What do you think?

PZ

Seems like the Katana guy was having a bad mood day  :-X

Art Blade

thanks.. that's what I was worried about. :laughsm:

Art Blade

someone else had a bad day.. LOL

Dweller_Benthos

I thought the first one was funny, they obviously had an attitude that needed adjusting. That guy in the second one sure could take a beating though, probably would have been more humane to just use the katana on him heh.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳