Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Dweller_Benthos, November 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Art Blade

my current character. All equipped items are legendary.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

PZ

Dang, my audio is not working right now, but it looks cool. Will listen to it once I get home.  O0

I'm liking your experiences in this game. Might need to get it as long as it works on my console

Art Blade

the audio is very important in that clip I'd say, you'll see (or rather, hear) :)

The game itself.. 750 hours into it and I keep finding new stuff. Also, this time during this 2nd playthrough, I am thoroughly and methodically going through each and every side mission and whatever else there is to do before picking up main missions. Then new side missions unlock and I do all of them first before continuing with the main mission. This game plays out differently depending on your life path choice at the start (Nomad / Street Kid / Corporation) and then even more so depending on your abilities, perks, and weapon choices. And cyberware stuff is yet another huge factor.. "Implants" are what change your abilities significantly. The combinations are almost endless and by that, how you can or can't tackle certain things. All in all, the replay value is enormous.

It is so big and divers, especially the free roam stuff, that I can't bring myself to making tons of videos. Playing it is better than showing missions on video. There is no "only this way is the right way" so I rather not. However, a few titbits you can find on my YouTube channel but I know your internet isn't exactly made for watching YouTube videos.. I'd really like to show you more but I know it wouldn't w0#k.

Art Blade

well, I'll give it a shot.. here's one more, recent, and relatively short vid. ;)

PZ

Man, that's full of action! Still no sound but my Internet is up to snuff for YT.  O0

Art Blade

that's good to know, PZ :) Maybe it's time for you to visit my channel and browse my videos and playlists. Maybe there's some stuff for you that you might want to watch :)

And the action here, yeah.. it was not supposed to happen. The guy I took out with an EMP grenade was going to be hostile (gang member) and I should have simply killed him with a firearm, preferably silenced to keep panic and chaos to a minimum. The EMP blast was a tad too far-reaching and killed innocents which caused the police to pop up. Normally you don't survive police attacks as they're quite powerful and come in numbers. My character however, as you could observe, didn't take more than a scratch which healed instantly. I simply went through all the cops and their reinforcements until they didn't send any more :gnehe:

All of that because I'm fully maxed-out and reached the highest possible level. One of my many perks grants a couple % of health after defeating an enemy, that is why my health appeared to stay maxed out. Also, my weapons combined with perks and cyberware deal so much damage that I can kill enemies with one shot or blow. In other words: police resistance is futile. :gnehe:

All of that played out without interfering with my mission: talk to Judy. She just ignored all the mayhem :D

PZ

I'll check it out  O0

The police sound as aggressive as in Watchdogs  ??? They probably need to take anger management classes.

That Judy has nerves of steel  :gnehe:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

That is a funny vid, and just goes to show that video game NPCs are the same all over, they ignore everything that's going on around them once you've started a conversation with them. I recall tons of videos form Fallout 4 or was it Skyrim where the NPC in conversation was literally shoved out of the way by attacks or just other NPCs wandering but didn't care one wit.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

PZ

Good videos AB  :thumbsup:

I'm able to watch the videos now mostly without problem

I'm still a bit concerned about playing on the standard PS4 so might wait until I get into a PS5 one of these days. That is if I can even find one  :banghead:

Art Blade

thank you, PZ, and good luck with your consoles :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: PZ on March 04, 2021, 05:44:26 PM
I'm still a bit concerned about playing on the standard PS4 so might wait until I get into a PS5 one of these days. That is if I can even find one  :banghead:

Once the pandemic is over, maybe supply chains for critical goods will reshore. The idea of offshoring businesses to low cost countries showed its cracks now :banghead:

I was lucky that I got my Xbox Series X on release day :bigsmile:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Tags:
🡱 🡳