Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Dweller_Benthos, November 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Likely so, for many things  :thumbsup:

Yes, you were quite lucky. I've not looked that much for a new console, but when I did a while ago and yesterday, nothing available yet.

Art Blade

Meanwhile, some years later in 2077 somewhere in future L.A., California..

CP2077 Night City, Pacifica district (LA Venice Beach Area)
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

ready for endgame #2 (2nd playthrough)

PZ

He certainly looks serious enough for an end game.

Art Blade

now this IS the ongoing endgame:

What? You said "camo," didn't you?

PZ

Definitely a serious looking determined group of people

Art Blade

that's an astute observation which makes me think you were more impressed by the determined looks and serious postures than by what I had in mind: the totally not camouflaged but instead much rather attention-seeking and clownish outfit of my character.. click on the image to magnify it to 100% size, it helps noticing the details I'm referring to (except you don't need to magnify it to notice the colour range of my outfit but replacing a monochrome screen with perhaps RGB colour range might help) :)

PZ

That actually makes it even more interesting - a funny outfit and serious expression essentially saying: "I dare you to laugh"  :-X

Art Blade

kind of, yes :anigrin: I can afford it because I'm so maxed out that on the one hand they'd need an army to kill me and on the other hand I can one-shot kill almost any of the bad guys. So with that outfit and attitude, I often just walk somewhere where everyone can find me after I fired the loudest gun I've got in the air or just drop a grenade. Kind of like those things at a reception that you ring for service. And then I just drop them as they come. :evil2:

Attitude line: "laugh and you can pluck your teeth out of the wall behind you." :-X :gnehe:

PZ

:D :thumbsup:

That's cool

I'm at the level in Valhalla now that with the skill acquired, lesser enemy run away when my character makes a particularly violent kill.  :gnehe:

Art Blade

nice :D

here two fun shots, without serious attitude or posture :)

CP2077 fun 1

CP2077 fun 2

PZ

Those people look like they are having a good time. Looks kind of like what one might see in Star Wars  :gnehe:

Art Blade

haha, yes, people are typically loaded with implants (and some of those are more like prosthetics) which causes some people to look somewhat like aliens or cyborgs or even like Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator :bigsmile:

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

I'm glad to see leg warmers are back, I always liked those .... hahahaha

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳